Rooty Hill Holiday Inn Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if the caravan's rockin' don't come a knockin' :lol:
she probably passed out and he made it all up

nothing major can lead to totally major at a later date :wink:

:lol: well she was fucking wasted. and there were two other guys there who eithe rwould have cramped his style and/or there'll be a story of a foursome :grumpy:

hoping so :D

you should have told me earlier :wink:

:ohmy:
dad wondered why i was going to see u23d again...

I'm annoyed i was too much of a coward when i had the chance. Although knowing her now, i'm glad i didn't get in on that.

Too much insecurity to deal with.

if i could go back to about year 8 or so, i would smack my younger self in the face and tell him to grow some balls. to think of what may have happened. :lol:

i'm going toy shopping there later in the week. I'll practice my shifty glances :shifty:

just watch for all the maoris and bloods and crips and gangstas and muztecs who do nothing but spend all day walking up and down on the spot at the plaza

soooooo sick of them

Danny, I swear some of your descriptions of Wezza make me think it should be renamed South Auckland In Australia.

Danny, I swear some of your descriptions of Wezza make me think it should be renamed South Auckland In Australia.

its getting worse and worse. i dont know what south auckland is like, but it's bad here.

as i said in zoo confeshes, my mates 18th got crashed by a few maoris who hit a few of my mates. the maoris around the corner from me were yelling and screaming and threatening and hitting cars with baseball bats a few weeks ago.

Also, if I could go back some eight years, I'd tell myself to, you know, at least give a shit at high school rather than being so distant. I've no idea if I would've had a chance with any of the girls there because I didn't even bother with that sort of thing. I was either too shy and distant (grades 8-10), or too apathetic and distant (grades 11-12).

Ah well, at least I got into debating thanks to one girl I liked, even if I never got anywhere with HER! I do sincerely wish I'd at least made friends with her and not lost contact post-high school, since she was a wonderful person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom