Roooooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatDubh

Refugee
rump-desk.jpg

lamp-and-me.jpg

my baybeeeeee
dave-kazoo-web.jpg

ridge-gear-brian.jpg

*FAINTS*

Is this that Rice bloke?

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

OH
MY
GOD

I
AM
SPEECHLESS

HOLY SHITE, SUZIE!!!
How can you do that to me? :O
I'm fecking shaking now.
PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL I LOVE YOU!!
Brian is cool though :p Nice shirts all the time...
And Dave... well Dave's got a girlfriend so I'm so out of it, lol.

bonojovi_man babe (and whoever else is wondering who the feck are these)... no it's not Damien Rice.
It's BELLX1, one of my favourite bands at the moment. They're from Dublin and we saw them live last Monday - Damien Rice performed too. We kinda met them afterwards but... oh feck Paul wasn't there.
Btw... 1st photo - Brian, keyboards
then Paul, MY SWEET PAUL, leadsinger
Dave, guitar - his hairdo rocks!

They've just signed with Island Records so there's a new album on the way all through Europe soon. They sound good too, though i love their looks, lol.

Paul performed at the Hot PRess Awards and made the whole audience cry - well at least I would if I was there.

BELLX1, BELLX1, BELLX1!!!

Hey Jon, I think you'd like them, sounds a bit like Radiohead-meets-JeffBuckley-meets-Coldplay-meets-Suede. Gotta love those guys!
biggrin.gif

thebuntbentnachos.jpg

Paul acoustic at Witnness last year
paul%20acoustic%20tent%20wtns%202001.jpg

hey... wtf is that on the back? u2 stuff?
tbmc_6.7.01_boylovesgirl.jpg

now THAT'S the sweetest thing or what? Gotta love those baby blue eyes... (3rd left to right btw)
biggrin.gif

band2_large.jpg

[This message has been edited by Desert Rose (edited 05-13-2002).]

why oh why i can never post pics the right way?

anyway check www.bellx1.com and enjoy it. there's this message board which is exactly like interference, lol, and the band members post quite often.

heard that suzie? THE BAND MEMBERS POST AND A LOT!!!
biggrin.gif

boy... no more stalking u2, i'm stalking paul now...

Originally posted by Desert Rose:

boy... no more stalking u2, i'm stalking paul now...

I'm with you babe! Brian, here I come!!!!!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

"If Larry's gay, I'll be a man!" -Michelle-

Hey babe!

Joined their message board... guess who was online last night and up for a chat?

lol

I like them! They remind me of someone else...can't think of who.

Have you heard Melaton? They're also from Dublin.

------------------
"The line on the screen is broken. What once was asleep has woken." - I Am Kloot, "To You"

Heya

Melaton is cool too! Though I like some others better: Damien Rice, David Kitt, Mundy, and last but not least BELLX1.

God I'm so into the local scene right now.

Originally posted by Desert Rose:
Heya

Melaton is cool too! Though I like some others better: Damien Rice, David Kitt, Mundy, and last but not least BELLX1.

God I'm so into the local scene right now.

I want to be into the local scene.
frown.gif

oh babe!
Sorry! I didn't mean it that way...
It's pretty much because once you live in u2 land surrounded by u2 fans it's kinda hard to hear any other band! And I'm glad I finally made the move!

have you tried their website - bellx1 btw - i think there's some sound bits and stuff...

Oh, no! Don't worry!
smile.gif
I'm just sad that I'm stuck in the land of bad music (except for the rare occassions when good bands tour the US), and I'll never be able to afford to go anywhere else because I have a completely useless degree and will probably end up racking up way too much debt (if I can even get loans) acquiring another useless degree....grrr....I just get restless being in the same place for too long.
smile.gif

I looked at the bellx1 website. I really like them (just what I need--more bands to like!
biggrin.gif
). Have you heard the Devlins? I don't like their new album as much, but I love their first two.

------------------
"The line on the screen is broken. What once was asleep has woken." - I Am Kloot, "To You"

yeaaaaaaah another bellx1 fan! lol

don't know much of the devlins though they're always around.

If you enjoy the likes of bellx1, starsailor, coldplay and so it goes, try Damien Rice as well. His first album, O, was released earlier this year and blew my mind. If you wanna check it out his website is www.damienrice.com

Back
Top Bottom