ronald mcdonald - man of ruin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
Ronald to chew his own fat

Ronald McDonald, the cheery face of McDonald's burgers and fries, could be facing retirement to the deep-fat fryer in the sky.

Advertising bosses at the fast-food restaurants don't think he's hip enough for 21st century kids.

And now they are thinking of ditching the clown.

He's already been given the sack in other countries. France replaced him with cartoon Viking Asterix in January 2002 because he wasn't cool enough.

The 40-year-old red-headed clown was a hero for many burger-munching kids. He had friends too.

In fact he had a whole gang of them, including the bun-pinching Ham Burgler, Birdie and Grimace.

But there is some good news for the ginger clown. A McDonald's spokesperson said he's still popular at kids' parties in the UK!

---

heres the masked bandit in better times.

mcdonald.jpg

ronald-mcdonald-thanksgiving.jpg

ronald2.jpg

does this fellow still trust the ronald?

pickledpizza.jpg

what about now?

christophaloph.gif

quoting ted connors, ronald mcdonald is a "Global Colonizing Force for Shit Culture, Mass Murderer of Mammals and Forests, and Corruptor of Youth."

Ronald says "heil hitler! heil!!!"

ronald.jpg

the picture of the rat going into the blender made me realize how lucky the children of the world would be if they were to consume that as opposed to currently used grade f solidified sewage.

I've always found Mr. McDonald to be quite creepy, but then again most clowns are.

and oh yeah, McDonalds tastes like shit.

I had a mcdonalds birthday party too when I was 7 :crack: :reject:

If you're nice I'll post a pic :lol:

tiny dancer - no i wasnt upset, i think i was more intrested in the playdoh in the party bag :lol:

sicy - um i have a pic somewhere too, a silly crummy polaroid one.

seems like lots of people had parties there when they were 7 ... :eek: must have been the coolest 7 year old thing to do ;)

*daisy sees picture, laughs hysterically*

*right click, set as background*

thanks to you, bear...

I have McDonalds about twice a year.
Now thanks to you, my dear...the pic of the rat going through a meat mill or whatever you call it...I will not be able to get that image out of my head. :crack:
No more McDonalds for yours truly. :der:
Oh and Ronald McDonald always scared me...I remember meeting him when I was a little one...he came over to me and I went running screaming and crying in the other direction. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom