Rome: Total War

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FullonEdge2

Refugee
I love this game!

Because of my intense love of history, this game (like most wartime strategy games) really appealed to me. The graphics are so amazing it's absurd. I also love how the events of the game so very nicely match up with the topics in the history class I'm in now.

IMO a huge step up from Shogun and Medieval. Anyone else have this game?

I have Shogun and Medieval..so hard to complete the campaigns! ;) I played the demo of Rome and you are right, the graphics are ridiculously good...

I like sending the elephants into battle :D

Awesome! Unlike in the other games, I have actually experienced moments where I was so amazed I felt like I was really in the battle. The campaign map is fantastic too!

I dont have the game but I know it's a game I could get into. I just finished Doom 3 and am waiting for World of Warcraft open beta.

my brother has this game. its still in the box downstairs though. the only game ive been playing since august is madden though, so itll take me awhile to get off of madden

yeah, if you can set Madden down, enjoy this game. Actually I'm trying to get the Roman campaign finished so I can play as the Seleucid empire:wink: or Germania:drool:

I've heard great things about it, I admit to not really knowing anything about it though. Somehow I've lost interest in PC games lately, who knows. :huh:

StlElevation said:
my brother has this game. its still in the box downstairs though. the only game ive been playing since august is madden though, so itll take me awhile to get off of madden

sounds like a couple of games I have, Homeworld, Baldar's gate 2 and Independence War. haven't touched them yet, they're just sitting on the shelf collecting dust :lol:

I tried the Rome: total war briefly and it looks pretty good.

another demo i tried recently was warhammer 40k: Dawn of war. this one is pretty sweet!

Back
Top Bottom