Romantic query

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
That girl I met at the dance, well, I just talked to her on the phone, and I'm really hoping things work out with her. Question is, should I get her something for V-day? I don't want to come on too strong, but I don't think she would take it that way anyways. What should I get her then? An animal(stuffed) of some sort?

------------------
"Shame on you! Ugly baby judges you!"

If you just met her at that dance, a little card would be a sweet gesture. Just something small to let her know you're thinking of her.
smile.gif

Good luck, I really hope it works out for you! (((Jason)))

------------------
You can tear it up
If you can tie me down

I really want to get her something more than a card, though. She's kinda down, the guy she asked to the dance said no because he "wasn't coming", and showed up with another girl.

How about one rose, preferably red. That says that you have romantic intentions, but it doesn't come on too strong. Good luck!

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

Originally posted by notiti:
How about one rose, preferably red.

I have one left over from the wedding I was in Saturday, if you want it to give to her; I had to wear it on my tux. I gave it to my wife last night but she just set it aside.

~U2Alabama

a little stuffed animal might hit the spot, most girls like 'em... and even if it's something she doesn't like that much, the very gesture of getting something will say a lot to her. Actually I found a little stuffed dog for Melissa while she was in the hospital with a burst appendix on the night of the prom, that she really really took a liking to.. and she doesn't usually like stuffed animals all that much.

id give her a cleveland steamer, a "snowmobile ride", a dirty sanchez and a mexican fijita. :mad:

*has violent tendencies around commercial holidays that grasp at raping the public of money.

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

Back
Top Bottom