Rolling Stones fans are such wankers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
indra said:

I thought you would. :)

The Church (as many people who frequent B&C often know since I can manage to find a way to get them into every thread. See? I just did it again. :D I know. I'm hopeless. And sometimes hapless too. And they are playing in an hour or so...maybe even now...and I'm missing it! :grumpy: :madspit:

Yep they do. I'm a mod on one of them (it's mostly to keep me nice though :rolleyes: :mad: ...sometimes it even works :wink: ). I often have this site and a Church site or two open at the same time -- what can I say, I'm a message board junkie. :huh:

I love the Church all though at the moment I only have the Starfish album. My Great Grandfather was born in Metropolis, I may have to get the album its on next.:wink:

Metropolis gives me nightmares. I liked it when it was released and all, and think seriously it's a great song - like many Church numbers - but fucking hell. I developed nightmares over this review I had to write for the movie of the same name and of course the song was stuck in my head for about 3 weeks and....

:scream:

Angela Harlem said:
Metropolis gives me nightmares. I liked it when it was released and all, and think seriously it's a great song - like many Church numbers - but fucking hell. I developed nightmares over this review I had to write for the movie of the same name and of course the song was stuck in my head for about 3 weeks and....

:scream:

Haha!

Church songs are supposed to fuck you up. :yes: :wink:

STING2 said:

I love the Church all though at the moment I only have the Starfish album. My Great Grandfather was born in Metropolis, I may have to get the album its on next.:wink:

Starfish is definitely a must have album. Excellent choice.

Speaking of Churchy cities, I moved to Columbus this fall and when I mentioned it, SK said "Oh, we wrote a song when we were there." Called, of course, Columbus. :)

Plus I think the girl who handed SK her glass eye did so in Columbus. Weird ass Ohioans.... :rolleyes: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom