rolling stones and pearl jam at pnc park

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popmart86

Acrobat
20050929ac_stones_stagePJ03_580.jpg

%$^%$#ing INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! and guess what my next show is:wink: :wink: :wink: ...... (hint: sig!!!!!)

seriously, i dont know if bono and the boys will be able to top this!!!!!!!! i mean, i have liked u2 probably a little bit longer than the stones, but the stones show did kick ass. i cant wait for u2 though.:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: ive been waiting nearly four and a half years too.

OH..... MY.... GOD.... :ohmy:

that look so :drool:... maybe that was the whole plan of the tour stage... to be able to do THAT

I hope they come here (because it seems that they may not :( )

I hate that stage set up, it's the worst Stone stage for many a year, I read someone saying it looked like a multi-storey car park, that's exactly what it looks like!

u2 make far better stage designs IMHO, but hey that's just me.

Lo-Fi said:
I hate that stage set up, it's the worst Stone stage for many a year, I read someone saying it looked like a multi-storey car park, that's exactly what it looks like!

u2 make far better stage designs IMHO, but hey that's just me.

Yeah, that stage is just one big joke of an eyesore. The lame advertising really caps it off.

oh that Ameriquest is bad.

Anyway...they rolled into town last night. the crew buses lined the streets outside of one of the local hotesl last night.

I will see them tomorrow night.

not for nothing... as a diehard u2 fan who's seen the stones on this current tour...

the rolling stones stage BLOWS the vertigo set up, stadium or arena, completely out of the water.

their stage show is amazing... and, low and behold, they manage to change a few songs on the setlist.

don't judge the stage simply by it's "car park" appearance... would you like people judging popmart based on the fact that it looked like a mcdonalds?

people are actually sitting in that "car park"

the middle section of the stage lifts it's self up, moves down that ramp you see there, and plants it's self on the other side of the field midway through the concert.

amazing.

and yea... god forbid the stones use a bit of advertising... how lame and tacky...

story-apple-u2-2.jpg

Last edited:
Do U2 have Ipod adverts on their stage? Did they take money for it?

Stones stage does look amazing. By the way the Stones played "Sway" off of Sticky Fingers for the first time ever last week. Killer tune.

zoopop said:
Stones stage does look amazing. By the way the Stones played "Sway" off of Sticky Fingers for the first time ever last week. Killer tune.

oh man. it's ridiculous how much i like that song.

Looking forward to the show.

Unfortunately...I have NO ONE to go with. I have two tickets for the show..and can't find anyone to go. WTF. :mad:

So...I will go by myself and sell the extra ticket there...hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom