Rolling Stones????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Has anyone seen the Stones yet? I know they JUST started their tour, but I was wondering if anyone had any photos of rehearsals or the concert from Boston yet?

I am very curious to see what their stage setup will be (arena, or stadium) as they said it will be one of their biggest productions to date...

Anyone

Anyone?

They just played the first show last night at the Fleetcenter. I didn't go(am going to Orpheum Theater Sunday), but read the review and it was apparently quite a good show. As for staging, the only detail was that there is a 2nd stage, which I know is the case for both arenas and stadiums. there have been a few preview articles on the tour the past week in Boston papers. Apparently they have rehearsed 130 songs, playing some stuff they have never played and some little played stuff. They also plan to feature an album at each arena show, last night was "Exile on Main Street". The stadium shows are supposed to be more along the lines of greatest hits, and the theater shows the least mainstream, possibly featuring a blues night or soul night in theater shows. Arenas will be in the middle, a fair amount of the hits and a handful of rarities.

setlist from last night

Street Fighting Man
If You Can't Rock Me
It's Only Rock'n Roll
Dont't Stop
Stray Cat Blues
Wild Horses
Loving Cup
Rocks Off
Rip This Joint
Tumbling Dice

Slipping Away (Keith)