Rolling Stone Music Awards.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ya its bad. anytime no doubt and avril lavigne make the list, you have to question if rolling stone has indeed turned into "Tiger Beat."

:lol: I have heard quite a few from this board rave about a ton of those artists on that list. :sexywink:

Cow of the Seas said:
ya its bad. anytime no doubt and avril lavigne make the list, you have to question if rolling stone has indeed turned into "Tiger Beat."

it has in many ways, at least the critics picks are current, but the readers........

geesh, i have to go vomit now......
:|

haha angel, no elvis, she is serious. lots of people have horrid taste in music.

Well... I love Coldplay and I am not ashamed. They are on there.

While these artists aren't my cup of tea, I have heard many mentions on this board of: Bruce Springsteen, Wilco, The Streets, The White Stripes, The Strokes, Weezer, The Vines, John Mayer, The Hives.... shall I go in? ;)

Just making a point. So quickly we all are to judge what is *good* music.

Oh, and Norah Jones is on that list and she has a beautiful voice. beck is also there, and I know there are a few fans here.

Last edited:
Angel said:
Well... I love Coldplay and I am not ashamed. They are on there.

While these artists aren't my cup of tea, I have heard many mentions on this board of: Bruce Springsteen, Wilco, The Streets, The White Stripes, The Strokes, Weezer, The Vines, John Mayer, The Hives.... shall I go in? ;)

Just making a point. So quickly we all are to judge what is *good* music.

Oh, and Norah Jones is on that list and she has a beautiful voice. beck is also there, and I know there are a few fans here.

wo wo wo,,,,,slow down now. I actually think the critics picks are not too shabby.

Beck, The Streets, Wilco, QOTSA, and even Coldplay certainly deserve mention at least.
But the readers picks????
come on, those are shaky at best....:|

ok. I was wondering. ;) My bad, for misunderstanding.
The readers picks were pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom