Rolling Stone actually does something right!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
00333286.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think every once in awhile they have to put someone credible on their cover (i.e, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, etc.). :shifty:
stuck in the 60's and they can't get out of it? :eyebrow:

How funny! Those were my exact words to my brother a few minutes ago. I brought the mail in and was stunned. I was expecting the usual RS snub (my personal favorite was when Destiny's Child was on the cover with the words Booty Camp screaming out at me...and then in the corner it mentioned the passing of Joey Ramone). Anyhoo, I'm glad there aren't any naked chicks on the cover this week.

Too little too late. If Brittney had an album out this week you know they'd give JC the same treatment they gave Joey.
The mag isn't fit to wipe my ass with, my clingons are too good
for it.

If Cash didn't get the MTV video nominations and if his album hadn't shot up the charts after the awards and his passing, then we would probably have Outkast, Dave Matthews or Limp Bizkit on the cover this week. They still suck. (Not that I would mind Outkast on any other week, just not taking the place of Cash)

Headache in a Suitcase said:

at least they didn't put a picture of al gore's package on the cover again...

Oh yes...almost forgot about that one. Very, very disturbing. But uh, I guess it's better than Dubya's package :|

HeartlandGirl said:
I must have missed the Al Gore's package thing. :confused:

It was from Oct. 2000. They had a John Lennon special inside, and also reviewed All That You Can't Leave Behind in that issue. Oh yeah, and on the front is Gore, in these khaki colored jeans, and it looks like he shoved a cucumber down his pants. Er, sort of.

~LadyLemon~ said:
It was from Oct. 2000. They had a John Lennon special inside, and also reviewed All That You Can't Leave Behind in that issue. Oh yeah, and on the front is Gore, in these khaki colored jeans, and it looks like he shoved a cucumber down his pants. Er, sort of.

It was his lock box.....

Back
Top Bottom