Rockall, North Atlantic Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's because she's at work work, the poor thing.

Though she should be knocking off right about now!

That's a late finish, but then I guess people like me like to shop late to avoid annoying shoppers.
I swear some people need to go to school to learn how to walk without veering all over the aisle or stopping dead in the middle. :angry:
I of course, am perfect. :D as are you I'm sure

Nobody's ever overtaken me (except when I've had to walk slow due injury or heavy loads or whatever). :up:

Well. SEVEN PAGES. I am disappointed and UPSET.

Give me 15 minutes to have something to eat, then I'm opening some moscato and finishing this bloody non-Axver thread.

Nobody's ever overtaken me (except when I've had to walk slow due injury or heavy loads or whatever). :up:

Same here. I love weaving and overtaking peeps.

Well. SEVEN PAGES. I am disappointed and UPSET.

Give me 15 minutes to have something to eat, then I'm opening some moscato and finishing this bloody non-Axver thread.

15 minutes!! bloody hell.

I second Charlotte's condemnation of this slow thread ... even if it's partly my fault for being out.

Though! Cin, if you want another incentive to come tomorrow ... assuming everything works, Charlotte will be "here" too, live via TCP/IP!

I had such a filling late lunch that my dinner may end up being fruit toast. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom