Rockabye Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiger Edge

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
It's time to start making the youngest generation of all appreciate. :mad:

Rockabye Baby Official Site

You can buy lullaby versions of many many bands to play for your little goblins.
Or do like I do and purchase it for yourself.

Think about it. Lullaby versions of Radiohead, Coldplay, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Tool, The Cure, Led Zepplin, The Beatles, The Smashing Pumpkins, etc... :drool:

Radiohead, Metallica and Coldplay are the only ones that have been released so far and you can stream clips of the songs straight from the site.

The next two CDs (Pink Floyd and Tool) will be released on September 19th.

I want. :grumpy:

Hmm. I had my doubts, but then I looked at the artwork for the Radiohead compilation:

9603.gif

And then I previewed every track.

SOLD.

I'm definitely buying it :drool:

I say play the real thing & raise the kids up to enjoy the real stuff. My pops played rock to put me to sleep. :D

That Radiohead image would make a great shirt :drool:

At first, I thought these were a little annoying and simple...then I kept listening, and now I'm addicted :love:

haha, the entire library now thinks i have a phone or something with that weirdass version of "no surpirses" (not that it really sounded too much different from the real version). stupid computer. i don't know how to preview other tracks without it coming out both the headphones and the actual speakers. i knew there was a reason i hate macs.

well, the artwork and idea looks hilarious.

:grumpy:

I might have to buy that. My wife is due in 5 weeks with our first baby (a girl). :happy: or :uhoh: Not sure which yet.

IWasBored said:
"no surpirses" (not that it really sounded too much different from the real version).

It really sounds like one of those wind-up musical mobiles. Little baby Olive and Zooropa will love it. :drool:

Coming 1.30.07:

U2 TRIBUTE
ROCKABYE BABY! LULLABY

Rockabye Baby! transforms timeless rock songs into beautiful instrumental lullabies. The soothing sounds of the glockenspiel, vibraphone, mellotron and other instruments will lull your baby into a sweet slumber. If it’s timeless you’re looking for, you don’t have to look much further than Ireland’s legendary heroes U2. Their cascading melodies and soundscapes are a perfect foundation for these heavenly lullabies. Introducing your little one to this unforgettable music is the sweetest thing you can do.

Track Listing:

1. Sunday Bloody Sunday
2. All I Want Is You
3. Beautiful Day
4. One
5. With Or Without You
6. I Still Haven’t Found What I Am Looking For
7. Angel Of Harlem
8. Where The Streets Have No Name
9. New Year’s Day
10. Desire
11. The Sweetest Thing

clickhere when you get to that site, add ". m p 3" to the url without the spaces.
clickhere when you get to that site, add ". m p 3" to the url without the spaces

If not, sorry - I tried!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom