Rock Hall 08 Nominees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^I think they said they will, but it won't be for 10 days. Don't quote me on that, though. I know it will be aired on VH1, but I'm not sure if I have the days correct.

U2isthebest said:
^I think they said they will, but it won't be for 10 days. Don't quote me on that, though. I know it will be aired on VH1, but I'm not sure if I have the days correct.

10 days? Is that how long it'll take for them to highlight each and every vein in Madonna's freaky looking arms? (I saw pictures - love her, but :yikes: )

They'll play a shortened version on VH1 and do a few replays on VH1 Classic. Get times here.

I didn't see the show yet so don't know for sure if Madonna's family was there but did read that Warners only bought one table for the ceremony, which would limit the number of people who could attend on her behalf. So cheap of that lable considering the millions and millions of dollars she's earned them over the last 25 years.

"Singer Justin Timberlake, who helped produce Madonna's upcoming album, inducted her with an innuendo-laden speech."

Lame. I guess Timbaland worked on the album too ?
I sure hope she thanked the MTV.

U2girl said:
"Singer Justin Timberlake, who helped produce Madonna's upcoming album, inducted her with an innuendo-laden speech." I hope MTV got a thank you mention that night.

Lame. I guess Timbaland worked on the album too ?

Yes, but you do realize that Madonna has complete control over everything with her career, right? She has from the beginning. She's always worked with different producers but she's always been the main one in charge from lyric-writing, to the music, to the production.

Back
Top Bottom