Robert Plant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only solo material of RP's I own is Fate of Nations and Dreamland.

One thing to keep in mind, is that his new album is very political, so if you don't like his particular views on current topics, you may not find what you're looking for on his new cd.

I made an mp3 from a .flac file I downloaded at eztree. It is a funked up version of Black Dog played at Irving Plaza. It'll give you an idea of what kind of recording is at eztree and the caliber of band that's backing RP right now.

http://s20. .com/d.aspx?id=2DCK5IN89BX1Z1LBZY1UK6TVFA

(type y o u s e n i t in the address without the spaces)

Last edited:
They play Shine It All Around all the time on NY's 104.3 and NJ's 105.5. Nice song, though a tad repetitive.

Shaun, Robert Plant is not a Led Zeppelin cover band.

shaun vox said:
i can play better lead guitar than whoever is playing black dog with plant(the guitar tone sucks too)!!!!!!!!!!! get jimmy page back!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing that with us.

:wink:

I was shocked and happily surprised by the quality of his new band and his resurgent voice.

The band is not a led zepp cover band but they're playing awesome versions of zep stuff as well as great new material.

His new album is said to be reminiscent of mid-era Zeppelin.

Grab an audience recording or two from eztree while they're still available. If this isn't an option, I would still check out his new cd in May. Mighty Rearranger.

Back
Top Bottom