Robert Downey jr.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's a brilliant actor with a lot of range. Very underrated, perhaps due to his past lifestyle. He's really funny in Wonder Boys.

I really liked him as Charlie Chaplin as well
lm_s032.gif

I don't have the album, I've heard a little bit of his singing. I saw him on Ally McBeal when he sang on that show. he was so adorable

Robert Downey, Jr., married his longtime girlfriend Susan Levin on Saturday, PEOPLE has confirmed.

The wedding began at 6:30 p.m. in the Long Island, New York, town of Amagansett. The ceremony took place under a gazebo built for the occasion, with guests sitting on white benches.

Guests including Keanu Reeves, who arrived by motorcycle, Billy Joel and his wife, Sting and his wife and actress Ellen Barkin.

The reception followed at the same location, with tables decorated in red and gold and topped with exotic greenery instead of flowers.

Sting was expected to perform, along with Billy Joel.

Earlier Saturday afternoon, Downey did a 30-minute Kung Fu session, then went for a swim with his son, Indio. "He really blew off a lot of steam," says a friend.

At lunch, Downey didn’t eat much. "He just drank a lot of water," adds the friend. "He was too nervous."

The rehearsal dinner Friday night was held at the East Hampton Point Restaurant, hosted by Levin’s parents. Guests included Sarah Jessica Parker and Robert Downey, Sr.

Downey, 40, and Levin, 31, met in 2002 on the set of Gothika, the psychological thriller he made with Halle Barry, which Levin coproduced.

The couple were engaged in November 2003 when Downey presented Levin with an engagement ring made of diamonds and a rare African sapphire.

Downey – who has starred in more than 50 films including Less Than Zero, Chaplin and Wonder Boys – has a reputation as a talented but troubled actor. In June 1996 he was pulled over for speeding, and police found heroin, crack and an unloaded gun in his car. He spent the next six years in and out of prison and rehab.

Downey, who has an 11-year-old son, Indio, with ex-wife Deborah Falconer, however, has turned his life around, and has been sober since meeting Levine.

"She's been very firm that if he's going to be with her, he has to really toe the line, and he's done that," Gothika producer Joel Silver told PEOPLE in 2003.

It's a sentiment Downey Jr. shares – with his characteristic flair: She "has got me in a freakin' choke chain," he told PEOPLE at the time, "and I love it."

Everlastinglove said:
Ha! :D

Well, yours isn't as bad either! ;)

Cheers :up:

I thought Robert Downey Jnr was at his best in Ally McBeal:drool:

He is someone who has got better looking as he has aged, despite all his drug problems.

Yeah! There are certain man who got better and better looking!
He's defenitly one of them! :)

Jeez, EXTREMLY good looking! :)

Ally McBeal was just great! And his storyline had parallels with his real life, I guess! It seemed to me!

That reminds me of the Elton John video he did - the lyrics kind of fitted his life story......and he was rather tasty in the video too.:drool:

Yeah, I want love!!!! :)

I want love, but it's impossible
A man like me, so irresponsible
A man like me is dead in places
Other men feel liberated

I can't love, shot full of holes
Don't feel nothing, I just feel cold
Don't feel nothing, just old scars
Toughening up around my heart

But I want love, just a different kind
I want love, won't break me down
Won't brick me up, won't fence me in
I want a love, that don't mean a thing
That's the love I want, I want love

I want love on my own terms
After everything I've ever learned
Me, I carry too much baggage
Oh man I've seen so much traffic

So bring it on, I've been bruised
Don't give me love that's clean and smooth
I'm ready for the rougher stuff
No sweet romance, I've had enough

i really like it!

I heard a story that he was in rehab when he filmed the video and had to go back at the end of the day - is that true or have I just made it up?? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom