Robbie Williams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
OK, I still haven't forgiven him for that horrific video for 'Come Undone', but I think he's got a lot of catchy songs.

I don't know whether to classify him as a guilty pleasure or not, and I wouldn't exactly call myself a fan, but yeah, I like his music.

should that be :applaud: or :reject: ?

Angela Harlem said:
When I'm in a pop music mood, he's a good choice. He's the male equivilent of Kylie.

Great analogy! :up:
He's a bit of an enigma though. The music he makes is pure entertainment. Not testing the audience, just for entertainment. But the lyrics to (some of) his songs are so autobiographical. Feel, Strong, Let Me Entertain You :)) ), Come Undone, etc.

C ya!

Marty

I think a lot of his songs have amazing lyrics but then some are just fun! I'm looking forward to watching his concert on TV tomorrow actually :up:

LOL @ this interview about Robbie trying to do a BONO:

"I thought I?m gonna pick one tonight that?s good looking, because quite frankly a lot of them have been like? mercy kisses. Is that bad? It?s the truth. She gets up on stage? I?ve seen Bono do it, so I?m thinking I?m going to have a roll around like Bono does. And with Bono they are like very respectful and they just lie next to him and listen to him, but with me?she put her hands down me pants last night, she put a tongue down me mouth, she was trying to rip me vest off and I?m singing Come Undone, really trying to maintain the fact that these people think that I?m a bit cool and that and this girl?s? I?m not in control of, and I actually at one point she was locked like a vise grip, writhing on me. And I?m thinking, this has gone too far now, so I tried to pull her off and sit next to her, a la Bono, and then she straddles the top of me and starts grinding. Now normally this wouldn?t be a problem? but there?s 60,000 other people there and so I tried to grab her hair to make it look like I?m doing a sexy grab her hair bit, but actually what I was doing is trying to pull her off me!?

LOL from Radio 1 interview...

robbie4.jpg

haha he's trapped!

He's way too cheeky for the US, which saddens me and makes me think Americans can't appreciate dry humour.

They should give him his own talkshow. What a riot.

HeadsOnSticks said:
He's way too cheeky for the US, which saddens me and makes me think Americans can't appreciate dry humour.

They should give him his own talkshow. What a riot.

Can't appreciate dry humor? Have you seen our monkey president?

Robbie is hiLARRYious. I bought Escapeology awhile ago, it's a good pop album. My favorite song is "Feel."

The video for 'Rock DJ' was one of the coolest videos I've seen in the last few years.

'Angels' is a fantastic song too.

That girl in the picture looks so familiar to me it's ridiculous.

I think Robbie is :cool: His latest tune kicks! And Angela my dear..... you got it right on. Robbie=Kylie but with balls. Loved the duet they did together.

I just watched his live performance from last night at Knebworth ! Was really good, the massive crowd loved him!

Not a big fan, though Feel is a damn good song. But I love it when the Gallagher boys make fun of Robbie. In fact, I love it when the Gallagher boys make fun of anyone

Back
Top Bottom