Rob us a cradle, you're the piano man.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
CENTRE ISLAND, N.Y. - Singer-songwriter Billy Joel (news) married his fiancee, 23-year-old Kate Lee, in a ceremony Saturday at his Long Island mansion, his record label said. Joel, 55, wed Lee in a sunset wedding at his waterfront home, Newsday reported in its online editions. Columbia Records, Joel's label, announced the marriage Saturday night. A spokeswoman for Joel could not immediately be reached for comment.

Joel, who was previously married twice, including to supermodel Christie Brinkley, has had more than two dozen Top 10 hits, including his signature song "Piano Man," which was released in 1973 and became a hit the next year.

Last month, Joel's star was placed on Hollywood Boulevard in front of the Pantages Theatre, where the Tony Award-winning musical based on his songs, "Movin' Out," is playing through Oct. 31. He is also a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Lee, a native of Huntington, W.Va., recently graduated from Ohio's Miami University and works as a restaurant correspondent for the PBS show "George Hirsch: Living It Up!" She and Joel began dating last year, according to Newsday.

beli said:
So wheres the frock, Headache? It is nice to see a bloke starting one of these threads. :|

i'm all over the billy joel threads... anyone who lives/works on long island needs to keep afloat of what he's doing, thus we can avoid the roads when he's out and about. the time i ended up behind him in a mcdonalds drive through, i prayed for my life.

I insist on the voting age rule for marriages (flings/affairs/hook-up have a different catagory) if said person was able to vote when one was born it is just not right (legal voting age in the US is 18)
This falls waaaay out of the voting age limit's rules

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i'm all over the billy joel threads... anyone who lives/works on long island needs to keep afloat of what he's doing, thus we can avoid the roads when he's out and about. the time i ended up behind him in a mcdonalds drive through, i prayed for my life.

LOL! I do love Billy Joel though!

Some say that he is robbing the cradle, but maybe she is just robbing the grave :wink:

/I couldn't resist, even though he isn't old enough for that joke to work properly yet.

FROCK!!

billyjoel.jpg

And I thought Kevin Costner and his trophy wife was bad :scream: Billy Joel is not only old, he looks even older. It must be the money is all I can say :shrug:

Hahah! L.O.L.

anyone who lives/works on long island needs to keep afloat of what he's doing, thus we can avoid the roads when he's out and about

I shall make a note of that every time I drive back to school... and also when I move to LI :huh:

Last edited:
I read somewhere that the new Mrs. Joel wanted her hubby-to-be to sell his boat. I thought that was a ridiculous demand to make--he loves boating and to make a demand like that just isn't right.

Guys, when are you going to get it? Women, like fine wine, get better with age!!!!

Back
Top Bottom