Road to Perdition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ME3

Refugee
saw this movie yesterday and really enjoyed it.

hanks is a real special actor. still think his best work is bosom buddies though.

I saw it yesterday too. I cried... I thought the cinematography was gorgeous, and Sam Mendes once again has done a fine job as a director. Tom Hanks is my favorite actor-it was strange seeing him play a 'bad guy' though :slant: And Paul Newman has still got it! :up:

And Jude Law playing a cold blooded killer :no: :no: :no: :scream:

*lol* @ the Bosom Buddies thing-you ARE kidding, right?:eeklaugh:

Gina Marie said:
[B... I thought the cinematography was gorgeous.....

And Paul Newman has still got it! :up:

*lol* @ the Bosom Buddies thing-you ARE kidding, right?:eeklaugh: [/B]

Yes, Yes and Yes.

i also shed a little tear.

U2ME3 said:

i also shed a little tear.

Come on-just one little tear? :wink:

:eeklaugh:

bbv2.jpg

I've also heard good things of this movie! As always Tom Hanks is EXCELLENT so I hear! I can't wait to go see it!!! Thanks for the reviews guys.:yes:

Last edited:
i havent seen this film yet, but its already a dreamfilm for me!!

My favourite 50s, 60s etc actor WITH my favourite modern actor!!

Paul Newman and Tom Hanks!Together! At The Same Time! In The Same Film! :drool: :drool: :drool:

i think its great Tom is playin a baddie, itll show people he doesnt just play the stereotypical Nice Guy.

I cant pick my favourite Hanks film......Philadelphia..(and WHAT a song too)...Green Mile...Apollo 13, and OF COURSE, Forrest Gump!!( ah wish God would make me a birhd, so ah can fly fah, fah away from heeh)..and the way he says Jenny...:drool: :drool:

And i cant pick my favourite Newman film either!! so flippin many classics?? whats anyones fave??

coolhandlaura said:
And i cant pick my favourite Newman film either!! so flippin many classics?? whats anyones fave??

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and The Color of Money :yes:

Hanks never ceases to amaze and his range is astonishing, although I wouldn't say he came through as a REAL bad guy in RTP...it would be interesting and daring for him to go all out and be truly evil.

I also go back to Bosom Buddies and does anyone remember him as Unlce Ned in Family Ties? I remember thinking then how amazing he was. I still watch Big each and every time it's on tv :D

Jude...all I can manage is :love: :heart: :kiss: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom