RMT LXXI: Feel Like We Could Discuss 1000 Bands in This Thread, You Guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to have you back NSW. Stories are always welcome.

And seriously, did you expect anything else at the Oktoberfest?

Thanks.

If anyone wants to hear about my trip, feel free to PM me (I will not hold my breath, plus, many of you already had to deal with my Facebook posts/photos already). It'll spare everyone else from having to skip over even more posts from me. :)

In all seriousness, Oktoberfest was something I was not wholly understanding before attending. I mean, I knew what it was, I knew how many people attended, etc...but actually seeing/experiencing it was unreal. Glad the timing of my assignment there overlapped with it.

No spoken words said:
Thank you sir. You doing ok without the NHL to keep you company?

Im actually getting more tired about hearing about it on the news rather than lack of hockey. It helps that my team sucks though so I don't really feel like Im missing anything. What do you think about the move to Brooklyn?

Is he going to attempt to bring peace by introducing the region to My Little Pony?

It's worth a shot.

So Chris Brown is a giant dick. We all know that. I hate him as everyone else. But the responding to every breath he takes isn't funny anymore, it's just fucking tiresome. He didn't invent domestic violence.

My favorite Har Mar tweet:

"When NKOTB were chanting "Fuck the haters" at their after party it made me feel guilty for calling them New Skids on the Jock in 6th grade."

I followed that hashtag on your Twitter expecting more amusement and instead got pages and pages of Laz rejects.

155470_v1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom