River Piddle, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vegeta was badass! that show was my colelge obsession. haha i even had a dbz website at geoshitties
Hell yeah! :hi5: Vegeta was the shit!
I still have all my trading cards from when I was 13, too. :nerd:

You might be interested in seeing my drawings then, once I get a scanner. I have so many drawings of Dragon Ball Z people.

On the topic of baseball, I am pretty lukewarm. Part of the problem is that I rarely see Mariners games. The other things that bother me are the lack of good characters in the game and that it lasts so long. I like the Mariners but I won't watch any game not involving them so basically I never watch any baseball games.

Hey Ravva! :wave:

Well, we can also have footage of each of us for the lulz later too. Since you know I'll be dropping every damn thing. :laugh: Serena = Klutz.

This could go badly. You dropping the cans of petrol off the cliff and me throwing lit matches every which way ... :lol:

But we have another one scheduled for pushing NASCAR vehicles off a cliff edge sometime. :cute:

And I'm sure the rest of the Superthread won't get in our way for that one. :up:

At least I hope not. It'd be sad to have to strap somebody into one of the cars before pushing it off the cliff.

Oh yeah, I only watched the first series or two. It seemed to turn from lame to super lame after that. But I remember during the first series, we made paper mache masks at school and mine was a Power Ranger. :lol:

See, on the Gold Coast, I wasn't all too keen on the sunrise, at least where we were. I love a good sunrise, but my bedroom was east facing and had this view over the Gold Coast, which funnily enough includes the sea. So as soon as the sun began rising, it would reflect off the water and simply looking eastwards would leave me blind. But then, one of the things fucking up my vision is photophobia (light sensitivity, basically), so who's surprised!

When I lived at home, Mum and I would always watch M*A*S*H together (or before that, Get Smart or whatever other classic show was on at 5pm) and she'd do a big bowl of popcorn. But eventually we had to have separate bowls, because she didn't like how unhealthy my popcorn was! She'd put on just a little bit of salt, while I'd cover it in butter and pour stacks of salt on it.
!
I made one of those once!!! :hi5: I had such a thing for Power Rangers when I was like, 5 years old. And since I'm a girl, I always thought I was the pink ranger. :tsk: Laaaaame.

What exactly IS the Gold Coast? I've seen a lot of mention of it but I've never been sure where it was or anything. Probably because my geography skills in the south hemisphere are rather lacking. :|
Aww, that sucks! :hug:

I used to watch M*A*S*H when I was little too. :lol: We only did popcorn for movies and stuff and we always had our own bags because I tended to want to eat everyone's popcorn and nobody liked how much salt I put in mine.
Weaklings. :tsk: What's a good bowl of popcorn without a ton of butter and salt?

yes do share them! i've got some too i have to dig them up

Like I was telling Axver the other day, I used to record episodes of it so I could draw specific frames.
I think I'm pretty good at it. I had people wanting to pay me to draw some for them and made some money off it back in school.

College Girl snagged tickets to the midnight showing of The Dark Knight. I'm quite a bit jealous of that.

And I'm sure the rest of the Superthread won't get in our way for that one. :up:

At least I hope not. It'd be sad to have to strap somebody into one of the cars before pushing it off the cliff.
I'd sure hope not.
Not that it'd be much different than burning someone at the stake, but explosions are pretty harsh. :lol:

And this time, blueberry muffins, video camera, petrol and matches! Am I missing anything? Besides the obvious cars?

!
I made one of those once!!! :hi5: I had such a thing for Power Rangers when I was like, 5 years old. And since I'm a girl, I always thought I was the pink ranger. :tsk: Laaaaame.

What exactly IS the Gold Coast? I've seen a lot of mention of it but I've never been sure where it was or anything. Probably because my geography skills in the south hemisphere are rather lacking. :|
Aww, that sucks! :hug:

I used to watch M*A*S*H when I was little too. :lol: We only did popcorn for movies and stuff and we always had our own bags because I tended to want to eat everyone's popcorn and nobody liked how much salt I put in mine.
Weaklings. :tsk: What's a good bowl of popcorn without a ton of butter and salt?

Heee! I seem to remember making two, a green one and a red one. I wonder what happened to them! :laugh:

The Gold Coast is the former name of Ghana.

... and also a city in southeastern Queensland. It's basically a bunch of seaside towns that grew without regulation beyond any reasonable proportion and have formed a city of over 600,000 people. It's just nasty suburban sprawl along the coast south of Brisbane to the New South Wales border. I wasted nine years of my life there.

All through my teenage years, watching M*A*S*H with Mum was "our thing" every day. We'd usually have chips or something, but she liked to make popcorn too. She insisted that it should be healthy. I thought her nearly-plain popcorn closely resembled cardboard!

This could go badly. You dropping the cans of petrol off the cliff and me throwing lit matches every which way ... :lol:
Well, I do have some pretty okay handling on that klutziness when I want to!
I'm sure that the said klutziness will do nothing more than bring the lulz for years to come. :laugh:

I'd sure hope not.
Not that it'd be much different than burning someone at the stake, but explosions are pretty harsh. :lol:

And this time, blueberry muffins, video camera, petrol and matches! Am I missing anything? Besides the obvious cars?

I'd hope Superthreaders are at least above getting into redneck petrolhead culture.

I'm thinking we should also have some pizza, with the blueberry muffins for dessert. Eat pizza while NASCAR vehicles tumble to a fiery doom. What a rockin' date! :up:

Heee! I seem to remember making two, a green one and a red one. I wonder what happened to them! :laugh:

The Gold Coast is the former name of Ghana.

... and also a city in southeastern Queensland. It's basically a bunch of seaside towns that grew without regulation beyond any reasonable proportion and have formed a city of over 600,000 people. It's just nasty suburban sprawl along the coast south of Brisbane to the New South Wales border. I wasted nine years of my life there.

All through my teenage years, watching M*A*S*H with Mum was "our thing" every day. We'd usually have chips or something, but she liked to make popcorn too. She insisted that it should be healthy. I thought her nearly-plain popcorn closely resembled cardboard!
I only had the one. But I went as the Pink Ranger one year for Halloween. :lol:

Ahh, I need to learn a little bit about the southern hemisphere, I see! I'm still not so sharp with Europe either. But then again, you're talking to the woman who can get lost in her own damn city.

My mum used to watch it to. Though my dad did/still does watch it more than she did. I hate nearly plain popcorn. The consistency of cardboard is just about right! Bleh! :yuck: There is no point to popcorn like that! You may as well just be eating paper.

I ate pizza tonight, if that's anything of note.

Also, we're scheming to make our obligatory "Friend That Nobody Likes" pay more for our Senior Week shore house. Will keep you all updated.

I'd hope Superthreaders are at least above getting into redneck petrolhead culture.

I'm thinking we should also have some pizza, with the blueberry muffins for dessert. Eat pizza while NASCAR vehicles tumble to a fiery doom. What a rockin' date! :up:
Yeah, I certainly hope so!

Mmm, pizza. I am sure we can reach an agreement on toppings, too. And hell, I may just take whatever since there's blueberry muffins and burning/exploding NASCAR vehicles in on it! :hyper:
Now there's an ideal date! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom