River Piddle, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, yeah, when I was little, I'd get up at 6am all the time. Just because, too. It was simply when I woke up. Now? I'll have to get up between 8-8:45am for university two days a week this coming semester and that's going to be REALLY HARD.

Hope you get better by your birthday. :up:

Yes! And we can film them tumbling through the air and smashing into the ground and exploding into flames! What fun! :drool:
Oh yeah, when you're a kid, you've got all that energy and it's not that difficult to wake up early. Used to be I'd be up by close to 7 am on Summer week days and no later than 9 am on Saturdays and Sundays. My body was pretty much stuck in school mode. And hell, my year 12, I was going to bed around 10pm or so and getting up at 5 am. :crazy: What was I thinking.
Hopefully the transition won't be too hard for you! Though the superthread is rather addictive...

Me too! :hyper: I am so excited. Just two more days (Technically, here. In an hour and 15 more, basically for two more.)

And we can watch them later on for the wonderful memories. :love:

I think I'll bring the blueberry muffins next time. :yes:

At least with the NASCAR cliff, we don't need to worry about kindling. When the cars hit the bottom, the fuel tanks will hopefully just explode. :up:
Blueberry muffins. Ah, the quickest way to Serena's heart. :drool:

Nope! I'll just need to be brave of my fear of heights.
And regarding the fuel tanks, hopefully the cars land the right way to just blow up! That would be awesome video footage! Then we can take polaroids to hang up. :hyper:

Oh yeah, when you're a kid, you've got all that energy and it's not that difficult to wake up early. Used to be I'd be up by close to 7 am on Summer week days and no later than 9 am on Saturdays and Sundays. My body was pretty much stuck in school mode. And hell, my year 12, I was going to bed around 10pm or so and getting up at 5 am. :crazy: What was I thinking.
Hopefully the transition won't be too hard for you! Though the superthread is rather addictive...

Me too! :hyper: I am so excited. Just two more days (Technically, here. In an hour and 15 more, basically for two more.)

And we can watch them later on for the wonderful memories. :love:

When you're a kid, you're INSANE. I mean, I was three, I had no reason to get up at 6, but I did! And I'd just go watch the cartoons. Because back in those days, they showed good cartoons. Like Road Runner and the original TV series of Thomas The Tank Engine. :drool:

And yeah, around grade 11 (2003) right through to my first year of uni in 2006, I was a serious earlybird. I'd get up at 6am because I liked the early morning. Hell, I still do. I've just come to like the late night just as much, and the late night lasts longer.

1.5 days here. :wink:

Should make for awesome viewing over a huge bowl of popcorn. :drool:

Blueberry muffins. Ah, the quickest way to Serena's heart. :drool:

Nope! I'll just need to be brave of my fear of heights.
And regarding the fuel tanks, hopefully the cars land the right way to just blow up! That would be awesome video footage! Then we can take polaroids to hang up. :hyper:

Looks like shared hatred of baseball was a pretty quick way too. :wink:

If they don't land the right way, I can just pour some petrol off the cliff and you can throw lit matches at it. That will surely lead to an explosion sooner or later!

When you're a kid, you're INSANE. I mean, I was three, I had no reason to get up at 6, but I did! And I'd just go watch the cartoons. Because back in those days, they showed good cartoons. Like Road Runner and the original TV series of Thomas The Tank Engine. :drool:

And yeah, around grade 11 (2003) right through to my first year of uni in 2006, I was a serious earlybird. I'd get up at 6am because I liked the early morning. Hell, I still do. I've just come to like the late night just as much, and the late night lasts longer.

1.5 days here. :wink:

Should make for awesome viewing over a huge bowl of popcorn. :drool:
Thomas the Tank Engine. :cute:
That was all I did was watch cartoons or Power Rangers when I was a kid. I don't really remember what I watched before I was 4 'cause my memory from back then ain't so great (imagine that. :rolleyes:) but that's pretty much all I did. Or I'd go outside and either catch bugs or dig for cool rocks! :hyper:

The early morning can be awesome and definitely well underrated! I love to watch a beautiful sunrise on a pretty, early summer morning. :love:

:wink: Gotta love time zones.

Oooh, like extra buttery popcorn? :drool:

guess who just drank half a bottle of australian wine?
whee.gif

Looks like shared hatred of baseball was a pretty quick way too. :wink:

If they don't land the right way, I can just pour some petrol off the cliff and you can throw lit matches at it. That will surely lead to an explosion sooner or later!
Common ground will do it. :wink:

Haha, yeah! We can take turns pouring the petrol and throwing the matches too. Then film the explosions!

Thomas the Tank Engine. :cute:
That was all I did was watch cartoons or Power Rangers when I was a kid. I don't really remember what I watched before I was 4 'cause my memory from back then ain't so great (imagine that. :rolleyes:) but that's pretty much all I did. Or I'd go outside and either catch bugs or dig for cool rocks! :hyper:

The early morning can be awesome and definitely well underrated! I love to watch a beautiful sunrise on a pretty, early summer morning. :love:

:wink: Gotta love time zones.

Oooh, like extra buttery popcorn? :drool:

Thomas The Tank Engine was my world when I was little. And oh god, Power Rangers. I loved that when I was about eight. Now I look back on it and wonder what I was on. The other cartoons and children's programming I enjoyed, I still enjoy (Thomas The Tank for the SuperWin!), but that ... :crack:

I like how quiet and peaceful and cool the early morning tends to be. I suppose part of why I got up then in Queensland was because it was the only cool time of the day in summer. The day's heat would linger well into the night, but it would cool by about 4am, then I'd get up just after the coolness had settled in. Of course, by 8am, the heat was back, but at least a couple of hours of coolness was welcome. Down here in Melbourne, though, the weather is much different, so I don't need to do that.

Popcorn without lots of butter is a crime. And it needs salt too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom