River Piddle, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't imagine seeing LMP tonight...or myself for very much longer.

Dark Knight comes out in a few hours ya know

Tired, but not as tired as I expected to be, i.e. I did not feel an overwhelming urge to hit my alarm clock and sleep through to something stupid like 2pm.

Yourself? You had a snooze? Did all that burning of baseball stuff at the stake on our date tire you out? :ohmy:
This is always a good thing as sleeping in until 2pm is always a bad thing, imo. :down:

A lot better than earlier. Ice water is great on the throat! :up:
Oh, no. I hadn't slept very good the night before, but I had such a good time. I'd love to burn more baseball stuff or maybe some swimming gear next time! :love:

:laugh:

I hate baseball with a passion. Serena hates baseball with a passion. This passion drew us together. So we decided to go on a date to burn PFan at the stake.
Noes! *throws self in front of Pfan* If you're gonna burn him at the stake, you'll have to go through me first. :madspit:

This is always a good thing as sleeping in until 2pm is always a bad thing, imo. :down:

A lot better than earlier. Ice water is great on the throat! :up:
Oh, no. I hadn't slept very good the night before, but I had such a good time. I'd love to burn more baseball stuff or maybe some swimming gear next time! :love:

Yeah, midday is about the latest I'll tolerate, and even that's pretty bad. I have stuff I need to do today!

Ah, good to hear. :up:

I was going to suggest that we should push a few NASCAR vehicles off a cliff. Sounds like good, wholesome dating activity to me.

Wow...I bought my ticket yesterday...and that was unnecessary.

the earliest I had to get one was about three days in advance for Star Wars III :faint:

Noes! *throws self in front of Pfan* If you're gonna burn him at the stake, you'll have to go through me first. :madspit:

But he must be punished for his baseball sins! He said anybody who hates baseball doesn't deserve U2. :tsk: So we grabbed our stakes and our flaming torches ...

Yeah, midday is about the latest I'll tolerate, and even that's pretty bad. I have stuff I need to do today!

Ah, good to hear. :up:

I was going to suggest that we should push a few NASCAR vehicles off a cliff. Sounds like good, wholesome dating activity to me.

When I was a kid, I used to get all pissed off if I woke up past like, 9 am 'cause I was used to waking up at 6-7 am for school and things like that. But now 9 am seems so early. :lol:
I do, however, get pretty pissed at myself if I wake up past noon these days. Mind you I did it for months on end before. Now I just feel like I've wasted the whole day away, otherwise!

Thanks! :up: Overloading on the vitamin C, the soups (complete with tons of spices) and ice water! Oh and alka seltzer (which btw, is so fucking nasty.).

I like your idea better! Then we can take pictures of the trashed vehicles. :hyper: Sounds to me like one hell of a date! I'm in! :cute:

But he must be punished for his baseball sins! He said anybody who hates baseball doesn't deserve U2. :tsk: So we grabbed our stakes and our flaming torches ...

Don't forget our subway sandwiches and homemade choccie muffins! :drool:

Oh right, back to the subject. Then we made kindling with baseball caps and uniforms and broken baseball bats...

When I was a kid, I used to get all pissed off if I woke up past like, 9 am 'cause I was used to waking up at 6-7 am for school and things like that. But now 9 am seems so early. :lol:
I do, however, get pretty pissed at myself if I wake up past noon these days. Mind you I did it for months on end before. Now I just feel like I've wasted the whole day away, otherwise!

Thanks! :up: Overloading on the vitamin C, the soups (complete with tons of spices) and ice water! Oh and alka seltzer (which btw, is so fucking nasty.).

I like your idea better! Then we can take pictures of the trashed vehicles. :hyper: Sounds to me like one hell of a date! I'm in! :cute:

Haha, yeah, when I was little, I'd get up at 6am all the time. Just because, too. It was simply when I woke up. Now? I'll have to get up between 8-8:45am for university two days a week this coming semester and that's going to be REALLY HARD.

Hope you get better by your birthday. :up:

Yes! And we can film them tumbling through the air and smashing into the ground and exploding into flames! What fun! :drool:

Don't forget our subway sandwiches and homemade choccie muffins! :drool:

Oh right, back to the subject. Then we made kindling with baseball caps and uniforms and broken baseball bats...

I think I'll bring the blueberry muffins next time. :yes:

At least with the NASCAR cliff, we don't need to worry about kindling. When the cars hit the bottom, the fuel tanks will hopefully just explode. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom