River Piddle, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it has something to do with the fact that we're in the middle of nowhere. I gather that's what it is anyway.

When I was in Ireland, using Mom's computer with broadband.. my usual foray online takes me about 2 hours, just because of the speed. With Moms computer, I had everything done in about 10 minutes.

Then I tooled around on youtube watching videos that I'd never get to watch here.

I think it has something to do with the fact that we're in the middle of nowhere. I gather that's what it is anyway.

When I was in Ireland, using Mom's computer with broadband.. my usual foray online takes me about 2 hours, just because of the speed. With Moms computer, I had everything done in about 10 minutes.

Then I tooled around on youtube watching videos that I'd never get to watch here.
Yeah, it has much to do with the area. You live in the middle of nowhere, you get stuck with slow arse internet.

So the whole time I've been posting this morning, there's been a shitty scifi movie on. Why don't I change the channel? Too lazy. But the remote's right there! But I don't wanna move my arm.

Oh I do too. It's like the only decent thing we got.

My fiancee's sister went to High School with Grady Sizemore. Oh, and someone in Cincinnati sucked the talent out of Ken Griffey, Jr., so they must have that in a jar somewhere....

drunk sleeping induces tripped out dreams. i've had fantastic drunk dreams. good times.

Huh. :hmm:
Usually if I fall asleep when I've got a good drunk going on, I don't dream. Or I probably do, but I don't remember whatever it was. Like every other night.

Oh I could probably guarantee that a lot of Tennessee is worse. I wouldn't live in any of those states. I may hate Ohio but I'll take it over that!

I stayed in Franklin, just south of Nashville. It's the place where all the rich musicians and upper middle class people in the music industry live. So it was quite nice. But every time we ventured out of it ... fucking hell. So much for those delusions of being the world's best country. I've never seen such sad, rundown, impoverished communities trying to give pretenses of being first world before. But it seems as long as they're hidden from direct view of the interstates, nobody cares. And these turkeys probably voted for Bush too and approved this government that makes them poorer while the rich neocons/neocunts get richer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom