River Piddle, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the land of milk and honey, is that some sort of reference to a place filled with lactating, horny women?

I'm in damn near the same boat.

Then you get this too: Dear non-existent GOD!

Before I got DSL on the Gold Coast (we're talking 2002-03 here), I would achieve close to 56 when we lived in ... well, it's hard to describe Gold Coast suburbs, but it was part of the suburban sprawl. I think routinely 54.4. Then we moved to the fringe of the Gold Coast and I'd get 36.6, sometimes 42. Then after we got DSL there, if it ever died and I used our backup dialup, I'd get ... I forget exactly, I think 51 or so.

I never buy what the weather forecast says. :tsk:

I think I've made this joke plenty of times before, but what the hell.

Weather forecasting: the only job where you're paid to be wrong 98% of the time.

Then you get this too: Dear non-existent GOD!

Before I got DSL on the Gold Coast (we're talking 2002-03 here), I would achieve close to 56 when we lived in ... well, it's hard to describe Gold Coast suburbs, but it was part of the suburban sprawl. I think routinely 54.4. Then we moved to the fringe of the Gold Coast and I'd get 36.6, sometimes 42. Then after we got DSL there, if it ever died and I used our backup dialup, I'd get ... I forget exactly, I think 51 or so.
I'm lucky to get 40K at any one given connection. My typical speed is about 36.6 or so. Today I am only functioning on 30.
When I had AOL, I always got about 51-54 or so.
Makes me wish I had AOL still.

My god.

The visions I have of what your community must be like aren't all too great!

:up:

_41947528_desolation_getty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom