River Piddle, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one around has wireless you can leech?
Nope, there's no wireless signal out here. I know maybe a handful of people who even have computers, let alone internet. The only options are dial up or the only cable company in our state. We're outside of the range for high speed DSL.

Nope, there's no wireless signal out here. I know maybe a handful of people who even have computers, let alone internet. The only options are dial up or the only cable company in our state. We're outside of the range for high speed DSL.

Holy shit. You must live in the middle of nowhere.

Holy shit. You must live in the middle of nowhere.

Not exactly. I live near the city limits of a relatively large city. The town I live in is pretty small, but clumped together. So it's not like, miles and miles between house or anything like that.
There's not not many people with computers, therefore, no demand for high speed.

Well, if I'm the devil's assistant, I have to have a new way of playing the cool music. A new and vulgar way. Because everyone knows about the vulgarity of hell, right? So I'm thinking maybe I will get a cock guitar and strut around while my penis plays annoying shit (like Van Halen).

This could only work if you have a GIGANTOR MOTHERFUCKING PINUS.

Your fiancee's opinion is inadmissible as evidence. :wink:

Put something on. Please.

No need to worry about that. Showering at 3:30am in the middle of winter when you don't even have a heater on probably isn't the wisest move.

Though this is really just autumn in disguise, so it's not that cold.

No need to worry about that. Showering at 3:30am in the middle of winter when you don't even have a heater on probably isn't the wisest move.

Though this is really just autumn in disguise, so it's not that cold.

You know, they say shrinkage isn't just a myth....

WB Ax

Hmm one forecast is calling for sunny with cloudy periods today

The other is saying there is a risk of thunderstorms, some which may severe :uhoh:

Which to believe :hmm:

Midwest? I was just in the midwest and there were 2 thunderstorms in the week I was there.

The dark ages of technology? Oh yeah.
The other end of our town is within range of the towers but I live too close to the other city, therefore, I am out of range.

I live in a land of milk and honey where everyone has wireless internet (or at least 1 out of every 3 houses, which is close enough).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom