River Piddle, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi tourist and Peaphan :wave:

Nope, I usually just hit the reply button once and sometimes I get the one post but sometimes I get two for the price of one click.
Huh. It must be your slow internet then.
I never really had problems with double posts on any forum I've been to.
The only time I double posted on here was the other night when interference kinda died and I didn't think my post went through, so I hit it again.

I think I talk entirely too much, to be honest. :laugh:
But I love coming on here and posting. You guys are awesome. :love:

Psh. Your postwhorish arrival has been a breath of fresh air for this place, if you ask me. :up:

Actually, only a couple of weeks ago, I was wondering if we were going to seriously suck in any more people to the extent of the founding members. :lol:

okay, guys, leaving early.

Gots grocery shopping to do. :madspit: and work to go to.

BUT! I has a date with Bruce Wayne tonight :hyper:

See ya!

Psh. Your postwhorish arrival has been a breath of fresh air for this place, if you ask me. :up:

Actually, only a couple of weeks ago, I was wondering if we were going to seriously suck in any more people to the extent of the founding members. :lol:
Once again, very glad I could help. :hyper: Plus, I am an American who is usually on all the damn time. Given today, I was up and on here at 5 am. :lol:

OH that was how I figured out the both of us drunk posting. I knew it'd come back to me eventually I've been drunk at 5 am before, which is 7 pm for you. If you were so inclined to start that early. Though I'd already be hammered off my arse (if not passed out by then.) :laugh:
If I can even drink this weekend. Will have to see how my cold goes.

I'm the devil now?

Actually, a few threads ago, we found out that I'm the devil due to my fortuitously timed arrival.

You can be my assistant or something, though. You can play cool music for the citizens of Hell.

Four socks, only one pair.

:tsk:

First the spoons, now my socks are disappearing :madspit:

This morning I left the door to the linen closet ajar, I had gone back to bed and then my brother informed me that the cat was sleeping on the second shelf. :giggle:

Well, I'm off to shop for horrible clothes. :wave: Bye!

Have fun with that. :crack:

OK, I'm ducking out briefly to have a shower. A quick shower, since my shower is the worst shower in the world with a tiny hot water tank and it does not seem to realise hot water for more than 2 minutes would be a cool idea.

Hope the Dialup Twins can hold the fort while I'm gone. :wave:

Actually, a few threads ago, we found out that I'm the devil due to my fortuitously timed arrival.

You can be my assistant or something, though. You can play cool music for the citizens of Hell.

Well, if I'm the devil's assistant, I have to have a new way of playing the cool music. A new and vulgar way. Because everyone knows about the vulgarity of hell, right? So I'm thinking maybe I will get a cock guitar and strut around while my penis plays annoying shit (like Van Halen).

Have fun with that. :crack:

OK, I'm ducking out briefly to have a shower. A quick shower, since my shower is the worst shower in the world with a tiny hot water tank and it does not seem to realise hot water for more than 2 minutes would be a cool idea.

Hope the Dialup Twins can hold the fort while I'm gone. :wave:
Will do my best! :wave:

I lived on dial up for years. I finally gave up on interference as a bad job because it was so damn slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom