River Piddle, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from SexFiend over here (Yes, I changed her name to SexFiend) i'm considering buying it. But I have this goal in life never to buy these little internet games...so I don't know.

Kate bought it and definitely thought it was a worthwhile purchase.

:lmao:

Oh come on! The Rogue Tomato?! Really? Omg. :laugh:
What level were you on? I could see you having issues with the retarded Flowering Cactoid but the Rogue Tomato?
I had just started! I have no idea how to play. The wolves kicked my arse, then the Rogue Tomato finished me off.

:lmao:

Oh come on! The Rogue Tomato?! Really? Omg. :laugh:
What level were you on? I could see you having issues with the retarded Flowering Cactoid but the Rogue Tomato?

I never played 12 so I don't recall any Tomatoes, but that cactus is hella evil

Oh God, I just realized something hilarious

SexFiend's original name was WAKa....I wish I could make crap like that up

yep, your custom TUF stuff that I don't have and a Dunedin song.

I was going to swap you for East Bay Punk lulz.

Ah, right. I forget what UF songs you need, so here's a list of all the non-album officially released songs. Tell me what you lack:

- Bass Trap
- Boomerang I
- Boomerang II
- Love Comes Tumbling
- Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Come
- The Three Sunrises

There's also stuff floating around like the dub mix of Wire and an unreleased song I call Flicker And Fade.

I had just started! I have no idea how to play. The wolves kicked my arse, then the Rogue Tomato finished me off.
Aww, I sorry sis. Buy some potions and level up by defeating a bunch of the wolves. You should be good to go (for a good bit of the intro) by level 7 (unless that's just me overdoing it.). When you need healed, use a potion. Or you could make your way up the license board for the cure license and buy the spell to use. Only until you run out of MP, of course.

:hmm: but I don't know how I feel about any opinion of Kate's

Hah, good call.

But I got the impression from her that if you enjoy the free game, then what you get from buying it is worthwhile.

Aww, I sorry sis. Buy some potions and level up by defeating a bunch of the wolves. You should be good to go (for a good bit of the intro) by level 7 (unless that's just me overdoing it.). When you need healed, use a potion. Or you could make your way up the license board for the cure license and buy the spell to use. Only until you run out of MP, of course.

I never got into FF but it's good to see another gamer in the Superthread. :heart:

Ah, right. I forget what UF songs you need, so here's a list of all the non-album officially released songs. Tell me what you lack:

- Boomerang I
- Boomerang II
- Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Come

There's also stuff floating around like the dub mix of Wire and an unreleased song I call Flicker And Fade.
I need those three and the other two, too.

:hmm: Which EB lulz should I send you? Nothing emotionally scarring, of course...

I never played 12 so I don't recall any Tomatoes, but that cactus is hella evil
XII is okay. It's a lot like the older ones. Like they have the Demon Wall from FFIV and things like that. But I don't like how they did a lot of th game. It seemed that as the series went on, the more ridiculous it got.

Then again, isn't that how everything goes?

I think I need the tutorial again, cause not a damn word of that made sense :]

Hahahahaha just got U2.com's July update e-mail.

I don't even know why they bother.

Of course, reading that just put me even further behind in this thread.

:wave: Hey!
Sorry to hear you're not exactly well. :hug:

Hi Serena, how are you? :wave:

Oh, I'm quite alright, but I was drunkposting last night because I had two unwanted bottles in my room. It may be worthwhile looking in the last thread for some of that action. But it really caught up with me in the end...

What's your e-mail address?

dirnts_angel[at]hotmail[dot]com

Edit: I should warn you that with my dial up, I can't download too big of files. My connection will only stay active for 6 hours at a time anyway. Similarly, if a file is too big, my internet tends to give up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom