River Piddle, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADAM'S FILMED SOME SHORT VIDEOS FOR U2.COM AND THERE ARE REMASTERS COMING!

WHO KNEW.
:yippie: OMG nowai!!! :hyper: I bet they're just riveting!

:hmm: I wonder which albums they're remastering.

God, this was back on page 11 and as I type, you lot are on page 15. You're out-postwhoring me. :uhoh:

I love cornflakes too, I am gonna have to try that out! Haha, yeah, we have a cereal called cheerios. They're very good. Never heard of sausages called that! Must be an Aussie thing!

I don't think America does, period. I'm more than sure that the Subways around here don't have it either. Which is odd as hell. Sounds like the Subway down there is a lot better! Note to self: Go to Subway if you visit Aussie land.
Yeah, that's how stuff is. Like I can't believe it's been 3 years since I graduated high school, 'cause it seems like yesterday and ages ago at the same time. Guess that's just how things go.

It is. :yes: Cooking for yourself is "eh" because you made it and there's really no comparison to see how well you did or anything other than your own taste buds and because it seems appealing to you, it may not be to someone else. But it can be nerve wracking to cook for someone when the pressure's on like that.
I dunno, but you sound like a good cook! I bet I'd like your food!

I'm kind of weird in that I eat cornflakes dry, just with pineapple or banana. I don't like milk.

God, the world was such a different place to me three years ago. Fuck Kate, too. Just felt that had to be said. Kate is American, in case you don't know. Lives in Australia now and her mother's from Melbourne, but her family's based in Tennessee and I spent six weeks over there with them. Mostly good times, actually. That's when I taught a bunch of Americans to play cricket. God, funny stuff.

And when you're cooking for yourself ... well, if it's just an ordinary dinner, you don't need to impress yourself, it's merely sustinence. So who really cares? It's hard to have the motivation. And shit, it's already nearly midnight. Maybe the muffins won't happen until tomorrow ...

Hi Serena, how are you? :wave:

Oh, I'm quite alright, but I was drunkposting last night because I had two unwanted bottles in my room. It may be worthwhile looking in the last thread for some of that action. But it really caught up with me in the end...
Very ill, actually. My blood sugar level had an unnecessary spike from too much lemonade yesterday and my cold got worse. :(
I am hoping I will at least be alright enough to drink this weekend. It'll be my first time drunk posting. :lol:

I hope you feel better soon. :hug: I know how bad hangovers are! I had one that last two days once.

:eyebrow: I'm on page 11...:scratch: ohnoes Interland time warp!

random thought on Adam's u2.com videos: If that's what their creative process has devolved into, that explains the relative suckitude of most of Atomic Bomb.

dirnts_angel[at]hotmail[dot]com

Edit: I should warn you that with my dial up, I can't download too big of files. My connection will only stay active for 6 hours at a time anyway. Similarly, if a file is too big, my internet tends to give up on it.

Ooh, of course. But if I just send them to you as attachments, then you can download them at any convenient time to you, right?

Ax are you like...displaying ten posts per page or something :huh:

Yes. Always have. Now we're on page 17.

Metric pagination. :up:

(No, I only do it because the first forum I ever used was ONLY ten per page, so I got used to it that way and have it set like that on all forums I visit.)

RGgif.gif

God, this was back on page 11 and as I type, you lot are on page 15. You're out-postwhoring me. :uhoh:

I'm kind of weird in that I eat cornflakes dry, just with pineapple or banana. I don't like milk.

God, the world was such a different place to me three years ago. Fuck Kate, too. Just felt that had to be said. Kate is American, in case you don't know. Lives in Australia now and her mother's from Melbourne, but her family's based in Tennessee and I spent six weeks over there with them. Mostly good times, actually. That's when I taught a bunch of Americans to play cricket. God, funny stuff.

And when you're cooking for yourself ... well, if it's just an ordinary dinner, you don't need to impress yourself, it's merely sustinence. So who really cares? It's hard to have the motivation. And shit, it's already nearly midnight. Maybe the muffins won't happen until tomorrow ...
:shifty: Uh...oops?

I like eating cereal dry, too. Or with very little milk. For some reason milk tends to fuck with my stomach. I'm not lactose intolerate as far as I know, but I think it could have to do with the sugar content in it because I seem to have blood sugar problems that I ought to get checked out.

Yeah, it's a very different place. My ex was 3 years ago (2003-2005), I lived in a different place, liked different things and all. The world has changed a lot since then. It's so weird. She was American? Oh wow. I didn't know that. Teaching Americans to play Cricket had to be hilarious shit. I'd be confused trying to watch or learn it! :laugh:

Pretty much. There's no need to be all extravagant about it or anything. So there's no stress or need to worry.
Whoops on the wait! Guess you'll have to do it tomorrow! I sometimes cook or do dishes in the middle of the night. I am one odd creature!

:laugh:
It's all a matter of opinion.
I grew up playing role playing video games so it was no wonder FF wound up being one of my favourites.

See, I never really liked roleplaying games. Find them fairly dull, to be honest.

Simulation and car racing games are the only ones I'm much interested in nowadays. I overthink stuff like SimCity and Caesar III waaaayyyy too much, and car racing games are good, mindless fun. I used to play stuff like Age Of Empires too - but only the real time strategy games; I fucking hate turn-based strategy.

See, I never really liked roleplaying games. Find them fairly dull, to be honest.

Simulation and car racing games are the only ones I'm much interested in nowadays. I overthink stuff like SimCity and Caesar III waaaayyyy too much, and car racing games are good, mindless fun. I used to play stuff like Age Of Empires too - but only the real time strategy games; I fucking hate turn-based strategy.

Caesar :drool:

PLEBS ARE NEEDED!

I mainly play real time strategy and platform/action these days. I can see myself buying a PS3 just to play God of War III, in the future.

Turn based stuff can be so boring. I know everyone loves the Civilisation games, but I prefer an Age of Empires game anytime. But if I want a bit of both, Total War games are good, though often dependant on modifications for being fun.

(I hate Zooropa harder than Atomic Bomb, tbh)

What!

Just Zooropa's title track is enough to make the whole album better than HTDAAB. Hell, the rest of Zooropa could be Adam tapping spoons on Larry's head to make him fart while Edge recites the digits of Pi and Bono reads the phone book and it would still top HTDAAB.

SimCity, FTW, even if SimCity Societies likes to crash Vista...or maybe Vista likes to crash SimCity Societies...

They were always my type of thing. I played my first role playing game when I was about 5 years old and it taught me how to read (no, it wasn't one of those ones that teach kids anything.) because I wanted to know what they were saying, so sometimes I'd have people read them off to me, then I'd learn how to pronounce them on my own and that was that! I also learned basic maths stuff too from buying/selling items on them. It's what I grew up with, so that's pretty much why they're my style of games.

I'm not into the whole car thing, but then again, I'm a typical (bleach, read as: fake!) blonde female so...that explains it. :laugh:

SimCity, FTW, even if SimCity Societies likes to crash Vista...or maybe Vista likes to crash SimCity Societies...

OK, I'm enough out of the loop that even SimCity 3000 feels vaguely new to me. What is SimCity Societies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom