River Piddle, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only had the one. But I went as the Pink Ranger one year for Halloween. :lol:

Ahh, I need to learn a little bit about the southern hemisphere, I see! I'm still not so sharp with Europe either. But then again, you're talking to the woman who can get lost in her own damn city.

My mum used to watch it to. Though my dad did/still does watch it more than she did. I hate nearly plain popcorn. The consistency of cardboard is just about right! Bleh! :yuck: There is no point to popcorn like that! You may as well just be eating paper.

Ha! I remember we had this day at school to dress up as a character from something, and I went as Thomas The Tank Engine. :lol:

See, I've always been a geography nerd. From a very young age, atlases and maps fascinated me. And then in high school, geography was "my" class. :nerd:

I don't watch it these days, really. Mainly because it just seems lame watching it by myself. Whenever I go up to Queensland to visit Mum, though, we'll sit down and watch it like the old days. I suppose part of the reason I don't watch it right now is because it's the early episodes with Frank, who I find intolerable. Winchester is my favourite character, you see (god, who's shocked?).

Ha! I remember we had this day at school to dress up as a character from something, and I went as Thomas The Tank Engine. :lol:

See, I've always been a geography nerd. From a very young age, atlases and maps fascinated me. And then in high school, geography was "my" class. :nerd:

I don't watch it these days, really. Mainly because it just seems lame watching it by myself. Whenever I go up to Queensland to visit Mum, though, we'll sit down and watch it like the old days. I suppose part of the reason I don't watch it right now is because it's the early episodes with Frank, who I find intolerable. Winchester is my favourite character, you see (god, who's shocked?).
:lol: I'd have loved to see how that would've went over!

Geography/Social Studies/History were always my favourite classes in school. :nerd: They were always the ones I did the best in and enjoyed the most.

Yeah, it is kinda lame watching it by yourself. I'd much rather watch it with someone! :cheesy:
Winchester! :laugh: I loved him!

How late did you sleep in Ax to the Max?

Slept from about 5am to midday. Surprisingly not overwhelmingly tired. Hopefully, though, I'll be tired enough that I get to sleep by around 3am tonight, though.

Yeah, I certainly hope so!

Mmm, pizza. I am sure we can reach an agreement on toppings, too. And hell, I may just take whatever since there's blueberry muffins and burning/exploding NASCAR vehicles in on it! :hyper:
Now there's an ideal date! :up:

I tend to be all about meat pizzas. Especially salami. And plenty of cheese. Onion and olives always go down a treat. :drool:

I tend to be all about meat pizzas. Especially salami. And plenty of cheese. Onion and olives always go down a treat. :drool:
I can totally deal with the salami. Olives are superwin and well, we know how I am about onions. However, I can deal with them. Just for you. :cute:
:lol:

:lol: I'd have loved to see how that would've went over!

Geography/Social Studies/History were always my favourite classes in school. :nerd: They were always the ones I did the best in and enjoyed the most.

Yeah, it is kinda lame watching it by yourself. I'd much rather watch it with someone! :cheesy:
Winchester! :laugh: I loved him!

Oh, it was great. I must've been about 6-7, and Mum helped me turn this cardboard box into a Thomas thing. I stood in the middle of it and it hung on straps over my shoulders.

I was known as the humanities guy, and nobody was surprised when I was first in Geography, Modern History, English, and Study Of Religion. They were all good times, especially Geography and SOR thanks to awesome teachers.

Winchester was a pompous bastard, but a good chap. And, well, as I said about myself last time I drunkposted, "fuck yeah, tawny port for the pompous bastard!"

I vote that you do! I don't wanna be the only drunk one! :lol:

Oh, well, if I don't grab booze today, I'll grab it tomorrow. It just depends on how much shopping I have to carry home.

I can totally deal with the salami. Olives are superwin and well, we know how I am about onions. However, I can deal with them. Just for you. :cute:

I can totally ditch the onions for you. :flirt:

My homemade pizza tends to be salami, cheese, olives sometimes, and plenty of tomato and barbecue sauce. I used to use tomato paste, but it was more expensive than tomato sauce and the sauce works just as well, really.

Anybody else want to go to Sugar Tit, South Carolina?

I do. Because I'm twelve.

Yos

There's a Bono, Arkansas.

Or how about Boobey Brook, NB, Canada :wink: :wink:

Hah, we've said since the early days that we need to go to Bono, and I objected on the grounds that it would become a PLEBA haven. :wink:

I was scared it was going to be made while I was off on my Porcupine Tree jaunt, but as it turned out, Jamaica Plain was our slowest thread ever.

Hah, Boobey Brook is a good one. Wikipedia doesn't seem to know it, though. Actually, have YOU ever made a thread before? I don't recall so ...

Oh, it was great. I must've been about 6-7, and Mum helped me turn this cardboard box into a Thomas thing. I stood in the middle of it and it hung on straps over my shoulders.

I was known as the humanities guy, and nobody was surprised when I was first in Geography, Modern History, English, and Study Of Religion. They were all good times, especially Geography and SOR thanks to awesome teachers.

Winchester was a pompous bastard, but a good chap. And, well, as I said about myself last time I drunkposted, "fuck yeah, tawny port for the pompous bastard!"

Oh, well, if I don't grab booze today, I'll grab it tomorrow. It just depends on how much shopping I have to carry home.
That must've been quite the sight! How adorable! :cute:
Looks like your train thing spans quite the years!

Everyone always copied off me in those classes. :rolleyes: The teachers of those classes were always the one I got along with best because I could have a pretty decent intelligent conversation with them about the subjects they taught!

:laugh: I have yet to see you drunk post!
I can't wait to see it, though! If Khan's sig is anything to show for it.

Hah, we've said since the early days that we need to go to Bono, and I objected on the grounds that it would become a PLEBA haven. :wink:

I was scared it was going to be made while I was off on my Porcupine Tree jaunt, but as it turned out, Jamaica Plain was our slowest thread ever.

Hah, Boobey Brook is a good one. Wikipedia doesn't seem to know it, though. Actually, have YOU ever made a thread before? I don't recall so ...

Guys, Ax just said "jaunt."

Was Jamaica Plain while I was in Atlanta?

I think we've already been to Sugar Tit.

Nein, I've never made a thread yet.. but I'll leave it to Frankie or Serena this time around.

Tomorrow, might go to the drive-in. Not sure yet. They're calling for severe storms, so it may be a very interesting show :uhoh: Especially considering I'm an astraphobic.

I can totally ditch the onions for you. :flirt:

My homemade pizza tends to be salami, cheese, olives sometimes, and plenty of tomato and barbecue sauce. I used to use tomato paste, but it was more expensive than tomato sauce and the sauce works just as well, really.
Well aren't you just the sweetest. :sexywink:

That sounds seriously delicious. I now have a sudden craving for pizza. :drool:
I am so gonna want you to make that for me among the short but growing list of foods that you cook that I want to try. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom