River Piddle, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidding Kidding!!

Figure skating can put me to sleep in seconds. I'm one of those perverse people who watches to see if any of them fall.

:madspit: :wink:

Haha, yeah, figure skating's pretty shit. It's not even very exciting when they DO fall.

Figure skating can put me to sleep in seconds. I'm one of those perverse people who watches to see if any of them fall.

I used to watch to see if a costume would slip.

I was angered to find out later that it was all replayed, and not live, so that shit would've been edited out anyway.

Oh, and I was going to quote a post that Serena made earlier about shitty TV, and how there's nothing on even with satellite, but now I can't find it.

All I have to say is FUCK YES. God, TV is rubbish. There's about 3 hours of programming I watch a week right now. Top Gear, Good News Week, Spicks & Specks, and The Gruen Transfer. I just have the five main free-to-air channels, and I can't be arsed getting pay TV. I'd love it for sport, since over the last five or so years, most sport I watch has gone to pay TV, but I can't just buy the sports channels for, say, $10-15 a month or whatever. I have to get some huge package full of moronic channels I'd never watch. That's $35. And it doesn't have ALL the sports channels. To get the sports channels showing the sport I want to watch, I'd be paying about $60 a month.

FUCK THAT.

Oh, and I was going to quote a post that Serena made earlier about shitty TV, and how there's nothing on even with satellite, but now I can't find it.

All I have to say is FUCK YES. God, TV is rubbish. There's about 3 hours of programming I watch a week right now. Top Gear, Good News Week, Spicks & Specks, and The Gruen Transfer. I just have the five main free-to-air channels, and I can't be arsed getting pay TV. I'd love it for sport, since over the last five or so years, most sport I watch has gone to pay TV, but I can't just buy the sports channels for, say, $10-15 a month or whatever. I have to get some huge package full of moronic channels I'd never watch. That's $35. And it doesn't have ALL the sports channels. To get the sports channels showing the sport I want to watch, I'd be paying about $60 a month.

FUCK THAT.
There's no point in paying for it, there really isn't. There's never anything good on. The only reason we even have it is because of my family. If it were up to me, we wouldn't even have the satellite or cable because to quote one of my teachers:
"You pay a garbage bill for people to take trash OUT of your house. Why pay money for the cable company to pump garbage INTO your house?"

POINTLESS.

It seems too all these new specialty channels are coming out and most of their programming you can get on the channels you already have.

What, you don't want to see the 10,000th repeat of some Mythbusters special? :ohmy:

PS Check your e-mails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom