River Piddle, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually when people make penis-size jokes, it means they're not very... er... developed.

Given you were half of the duo that made Bug Pinus/Gigantor Motherfucking Pinus part of Superthread culture, I wouldn't talk if I were you. :wink:

Well you knew those were both baseball players! So you must know a bit. :lol:
I didn't know Grady Sizemore was a baseball player. I never even heard of the name until you just said it a little bit ago.
The only reason I even know who Ken Griffey Jr. is, is because my dad and brother are baseball fanatics. :rolleyes:

I personally, think it's the most boring sport in existence. Besides golf.

Given you were half of the duo that made Bug Pinus/Gigantor Motherfucking Pinus part of Superthread culture, I wouldn't talk if I were you. :wink:

I wouldn't call that a joke. I would call that banter. Especially since it wasn't directed at any singular individual. It was just there, in all its shining glory, for the benefit of all.

ask me anthing, i'll be unnessecarily honest and open and tell you what i really think :hyper:

What do you hate the most about the Gold Coast?

What U2 song do you hate the most?

Why do I not have any particularly interesting questions to ask you?

I didn't know Grady Sizemore was a baseball player. I never even heard of the name until you just said it a little bit ago.
The only reason I even know who Ken Griffey Jr. is, is because my dad and brother are baseball fanatics. :rolleyes:

I personally, think it's the most boring sport in existence. Besides golf.

Funny. Baseball and golf are my two favourite sports.

I stayed in Franklin, just south of Nashville. It's the place where all the rich musicians and upper middle class people in the music industry live. So it was quite nice. But every time we ventured out of it ... fucking hell. So much for those delusions of being the world's best country. I've never seen such sad, rundown, impoverished communities trying to give pretenses of being first world before. But it seems as long as they're hidden from direct view of the interstates, nobody cares. And these turkeys probably voted for Bush too and approved this government that makes them poorer while the rich neocons/neocunts get richer.
Yeah, America is a very sad place.
Where I live, you don't see happy people. There's no such thing as happy people.

It's really sad. :sad:

I wouldn't call that a joke. I would call that banter. Especially since it wasn't directed at any singular individual. It was just there, in all its shining glory, for the benefit of all.

You just keep telling yourself that. :wink:

Nothing good on. So why did I waste the effort pulling three muscles in my arm to change the channel on the television? And where's my fucking ice pack???

Nothing good on. So why did I waste the effort pulling three muscles in my arm to change the channel on the television? And where's my fucking ice pack???
On the back of my neck.

But you're in luck, I have one more.
You just have to come across the country and get it.

You know, I find it hard to take a band seriously that writes about unicorns.

Especially a power metal band.

I find most power metal bands hard to take seriously. Guys, we get that you wish you lived in a Tolkien-esque reality slaying orcs while riding mighty dragons. Please sing about something new.

Also, I cannot believe there is actually a power metal band out there called FAIRYLAND.

FAIRYLAND.

The fuck, seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom