Ripping audio off a PS2 game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It may be possible with a modified PS2. I've never really heard of it being done though.

Audio from what game?

*You may find game themes, etc, on a music downloading program. I know you can find themes for old school games at least, I've seen people with them in their folders*

Thanks guys. I'd rather not do anything to the PS2 to get it, it's the tracks off SSX III mofo. They seem to be otherwise absent on the net. It would be much handier if EA Sports Big just released soundtracks to go with their games.
:wink:

Angela Harlem said:
Thanks guys. I'd rather not do anything to the PS2 to get it, it's the tracks off SSX III mofo. They seem to be otherwise absent on the net. It would be much handier if EA Sports Big just released soundtracks to go with their games.
:wink:

Good news, there is a soundtrack:

http://www.astralwerks.com/ssx3/

Pretty great tracklist :up:

I'm not surprised you want the soundtrack for SSX 3...it rocks! Which songs do you like the best? I always board better when Placebo is on, of course, ;) but I also like the songs by Felix Da Housecat and Royksopp. Actually, they're all pretty good. :up:

:heart: SSX 3 :heart:

Hehe b_m'02 have you ever heard this soundtrack? It's unreal!

HeartlandGirl I knew someone else on here loved these games! I adore the royksopp and also RHCP (which I dont think is on the link mofo posted) songs. I also am desperately trying to find the N.E.R.D track, but alas...I might have to wait til I can find this cd somewhere :D
I love them all too, even Tricky had a kickarse soundtrack. You played that too?

haha--Yes! I loved Tricky and played it and played it until I finally beat it. My favorite song on it was "Shake What Yo Mama Gave Ya." :D Everyone I know who plays Tricky and SSX 3 really love the music. It's really an integral part of the game, and everyone has their favorite songs. I hope you can find the CD somewhere...I'm sure it's awesome!

Dang! Now I want to go home and play SSX! :hyper:

I love the insults! Moby is my favourite even though I play Zoe :D
Tricky renewed my love of Run DMC actually. I love that song!
If I ever find a way to rip the audio off my games, I reckon I'll put them all on cd and run it while the games are playing :lol:

You must!!
I so highly recommend this if you love these kind of games!
I suck at shooting games so this is my kind of thing.
:drool: racing games of any kind :drool:

:yes:

Anyone who has not played Tricky or SSX 3 needs to do so ASAP! When my cousins were sayings "You've got to check out this snowboarding game!" I thought they must be out of their minds. But it is probably my favorite game of all time. :up:

That's cool that you play with Zoe, Angie. I beat Tricky with Kaori and have been switching between Kaori and Elise on SSX 3. Brodi rocks too! "Ah, synchronicity. Our destinies are intertwined." :D He appealed to my yoga-Zen master side for obvious reasons!

Back
Top Bottom