RIP Mitch Hedberg - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 04-02-2005, 10:33 AM   #16
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 09:02 PM
That's very sad...he made me laugh out loud

Old 04-02-2005, 01:30 PM   #17
War Child
Local Time: 11:02 PM
bonochick-thank you for those, some of the funniest stuff i've ever heard from a very funny man

here's my contribution:

i think pizza hut is the cockiest pizza chain on the planet because pizza hut will accept all competitors coupons. that makes me wish i had my own pizza place. mitch's pizza-this week's coupon: unlimited free pizza. special note: coupon not good at any of the mitch's pizza locations. free pizza oven with purchase. of a small coke.

i had an aids test four times. an aids test is very scary to get. it doesn't matter what you've been doing, waiting for the results is frightening. that's why i don't get the regular aids test anymore, i get the roundabout aids test. i call my friend brian and i say, "brian, do you know anybody who has aids?" "no." "cool, cos you know me."

i was on a bus, and it was the middle of the night, and i had a box of crackers and a can of easy cheeze, but it was the middle of the night, so i could not see. i could not see how much easy cheeze i was applying to each cracker. so each bite into the cracker was a surprise to see how much easy cheeze i had applied. which makes me believe they should have a glow in the dark version of easy cheeze. it's not like the product has any integrity to begin with. if you buy a room temperature cheese that you squeeze out of a can, you probably won't get mad because it glows in the dark too.