RIP Johnny Cash and John Ritter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A dissection of the aorta they say

Very sad news about all these ppl passing away

Very sad indeed.

I've been a fan of John Ritter since I was a little kid and used to watch 3's Company.

I've been a fan of Johnny Cash since Zooropa.

Both were good entertainers in their relative fields, both will be missed.

I went out there
In search of experience
To taste and to touch
And to feel as much
As a man can
Before he repents

Locusts and honey ... not since John The Baptist has there been a voice like that crying in the wilderness. ... Every man knows he is a sissy compared to Johnny Cash.
-Bono

rest in peace Johnny... you will most deffinetly be missed. now you can finally be with your beloved June again. :sad:

This is so sad! I knew Johnny Cash was sick, and I didn't think he'd stay with us long after losing June. They are together now. They had good lives.

John Ritter is a total shock. He was so young and healthy looking. His Dad, country singer Tex Ritter died young too:(

RIP John and Johnny. It is a shock with John Ritter. News claims he had an unrecognized heart defect. Pretty scary. Makes you realize how fragile life really is. At 71 I can say Johnny was blessed and had a good life. But 54 is just way to young. Too sad.

:sad:

even though I knew he wasn't young, and his health wasn't good, Johnny Cash was always one of those people that I expected to live forever. I've been a fan of his since I was about 4 years old. This is so sad.

Rest in Peace, Johnny.

I just heard the news on CNN. Truly sad indeed. Both will be missed.

I was just watching re-runs of Three's Company last night before I went to bed a few hours ago as I do every night on Nick-at-Nite :(

Johnny, rest in peace....

John, rest in peace....

So sad, so unexpected....

(tears streaming down face)

dougal

I don't think we totally appreciate just how much of an icon the Man in Black was. Years down the road we'll remember where we were when we found out

he has contributed more to music and culture than almost anyone else from his generation

Wow, 2 really great people died on the same day.

I am with bammo, I thought Johnny Cash was going to be around forever bc I too was raised with Johnny singing in my ear. :heart:

RIP Johnny and John

U2Kitten said:
This is so sad! I knew Johnny Cash was sick, and I didn't think he'd stay with us long after losing June. They are together now. They had good lives.

John Ritter is a total shock. He was so young and healthy looking. His Dad, country singer Tex Ritter died young too:(
i really can't add any to this because you basically said what i was gonna say.

i was so shocked to hear about both of them. :(

oh dear...Mr Cash,
My parents visited this week( a rare thing) and we talked about Johnny Cash at length. They had seen a documentary about him recentlyand were saying how wonderful he is. I showed them the "hurt" video I had taped recently. I think they were shocked to see how aged he was. This news ,when they hear it this morning on the radio, will really upset them:( I know it has me:(
RIP great man
:(:(:(...safe in his loving arms.

Back
Top Bottom