Right now, I'm listening to:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, why not? As long as it is GOOD Christmas music. ;)

me: Buena Vista Social Club - El Carretero
(from the self-titled album)

The Cure - Your God Is Fear

this opening guitar riff sounds exactly like the opening guitar riff of another Cure song. Can't remember which one.

The Church -- Till the Cows Come Home

yep...The Church goes country! :ohmy: :huh: :eyebrow: :wink:

The Church -- Under The Milky Way (new acoustic re-working of the song, my first listen to it. Lovely)

The Church -- A New Season (Peter Koppas on vocals -- wow almost sounds as if Peter can sing! :D He a sweetheart, and a hell of a guitarist, but he is one of the more vocally challenged people...:shifty: )

Popmartijn said:
U2 - Hawkmoon 269
(Live from Amsterdam, 18-12-1989)

I listened to the studio version of this song earlier tonight, and it just sounded particularly good tonight for some reason (I've always liked this song, but tonight it was just...really working).

Anywho, listening to the 80s channel again...Madonna's "Live To Tell" is on (this station is very...varied musically...during a listen earlier, I heard everything from "It's My Life" by Talk Talk to "Something So Strong" by Crowded House to "Dirty Diana" by Michael Jackson to..."Elvira" by the Oak Ridge Boys :huh:...).

I also have Neil Finn's version of "I Can See Clearly Now" running through my head right now, too, so...it's just all over the map tonight musically for me.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom