Right now, I'm listening to:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 - Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World

Yeah, time to skip to Ultraviolet. :| This is the only song on AB that I really dislike.

GibsonGirl said:
Yeah, time to skip to Ultraviolet. :| This is the only song on AB that I really dislike.

For me too. :|
Apart from that, a superb album (my favourite). :up:

me: Neil Finn & Friends - Angels Heap
(from an album that does not contain Distant Sun even though the title alludes to it)

Tim Finn on co-vocals. :)

U2 - Love is Blindness

AB would have been even better (if that's possible!) with TTTYAATW removed. I still adore the album, though. It'll always be my favourite. :drool:

GibsonGirl said:
U2 - Love is Blindness

AB would have been even better (if that's possible!) with TTTYAATW removed. I still adore the album, though. It'll always be my favourite. :drool:

Oops, I think I misunderstood you. I thought you were talking about skipping Ultra Violet. That is the song I don't really like on Achtung Baby, not TTTYAATW. :shifty:

me: Neil Finn & Friends - Edible Flowers
(from 7 Worlds Collide)

Popmartijn said:

Oops, I think I misunderstood you. I thought you were talking about skipping Ultra Violet. That is the song I don't really like on Achtung Baby, not TTTYAATW. :shifty:

*giggle*

I guess I didn't make myself clear in the original post! I like TTTYAATW lyrically, but musically I feel it's missing something. In a similar vein, I like UV musically but not so much lyrically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom