Right now I cant get enough of.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've got to say i can't get into the new of montreal. it felt way too electronic compared to the last one (or in the event that 'aldhils arboretum' wasn't the last one, that's the one i mean)...maybe another listen will change my mind, i don't know.

right now i can't get enough mighty mighty bosstones. i still can't wrap my head around why i like them so much all of a sudden. took 5 years of hating them, almost a year of casual interest in the band, and finally the untimely end of the band (as far as i'm aware), for me to care.

Devendra Banhart!!!! awesome stuff
I've been listening to Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and SUmmerteeth(Wilco) lately...brilliance!

Cooper Temple Clause
Califone
Espers
Beth Orton (central reservation)

trance music
Death Cab for Cutie
The Postal Service
Deep Forest
mofo

Yeah, I've definitely been on a Ben Gibbard kick lately. I love his voice, his lyrics, the music, all of it.

I'm in a musical funk right now. I've had enough of everything. I need something new to fall hopelessly, helplessly, obsessively, in love with. I don't want something that's just good, I want something extraordinary. :help:

The Shins
Placebo
Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism album
Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News album
The Cure (the upcoming album has me listening to lots of old stuff)
876-5309 (Jenny)

TV on the Radio have been getting regular radio airplay here. I like what I've heard so far.
JJJ are featuring live Beth Orton this weekend, details at their website.

creature of habit, I've been listening to everything. I love the segment on the radio where they play new tracks from new bands:up: but faves still are emmylou, ben harper, willie and U2.

Lots of classic funk and R&B
Roy Orbison
White Stripes
U2. I had actually not listened to very much U2 for the past couple weeks, but I played a ton of it today.

I'd forgotten how much I love The Cars. I've been listening to their anthology a lot lately. :heart:

The Penny Drops -- esp. the Night Play disc from the Good Fortunes CD

Gersey

Art of Fighting

The Church (recent stuff mostly)

beulah
neutral milk hotel
built to spill
nick cave & the bad seeds
gang starr
eric b. & rakim

The Cure
The Smiths

Er...nothing else really at the moment...I don't think I've listened to anything other than this and Launch radio (where they play a lot of Cure and Smiths [and Morrissey as well], so I'm not really getting out much)...

Back
Top Bottom