|01-26-2004, 01:20 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2004
Local Time: 01:27 AM
Riddles: in case you're bored
1) what gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?__________________
2) you throw away the outside and cook the inside. then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. what did you eat?
3) If sally's daughter is my son's mother, what relationship am I to Sally?
4) venus in roman mythology is equal to who in greek mythology?
5) what can go up and down stairs without moving?
6) I have holes in my top and bottum, my left and right, and in the middle. . . but I still hold water. what am I ?
7) U go shopping with $60. you spend 1/4 on clothes. . . $30 on CDs and 10% on food. . . how much is left?
8) how many months have 28 days
9) divide 100 by 1/2 and add 17
10) what word becomes smaller when you add additional letters?
11) does canada have a fourth of july?
12) a mother has 7 kids. . 1/2 are boys. . . how is this possible?
13) If you were running a race and you passed the person in 2nd place what place would you be in?
14) I cannot be seen, felt or touched. . yet I can be found in everybody, my existence is always indebate, yet I have my own style of music. . . what am I ?
15) What do these three have in common; superman, moses and the cabbage patch kids.?
16) what is the most common use of cow-hides?
17) what side of a cat has the most hair?
18) you have been convicted of treason. . the king sentences you to death. . what method would you choose?
19) I can sizzle like bacon, I am made from an egg, I have a good backbone, but lack a leg, I shed layers like an onion but still remain whole. . . what am I ?
20) how many sides does a circle have?
21) name two words that start and end with "he"?
22) what word remains whole after you take some away?
23) Gaze at this sentence for just about sixty seconds and then explain what makes it quite different from the average sentence, quick what is it?
24) pronounced as one letter, but look and see that I am spelled with three, reversed I am spelled the same, what am I?
25) rearrange these letters to spell just one word. . .ustoodwernj
26) I am the black child of a white father, a wingless bird, flying even to the clouds of heaven. I give birth to tears of mourning in pupils that meet me, even though there is no cause for grief, and at once on my birth I am dissolved into thin air. . what am I?
27) I'm light as a feather, and yet the strongest man in the world cannot hold me for more than 5 minutes. . what am I?
28) I never was, am always to be, no one ever saw me, nor ever will, and yet I am the confidence of all, to live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. . . what am I ?
29) I went into the woods and got it, I sat down to seek it, I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. . what am I ?
30) I am mother and father, but never birth or nurse, I'm rarely still and yet I never wander. . . what am I?
31) I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky, I can swim and yet I always remain dry. . . what am I?
32) a woman shot her husband 6 times. . then she put him under water for 10 minutes . . and then she hung him. . . but an hour later she went out to dinner and had a wonderful time with him. . . how is this possible?
33) A young explorer in great excitment shows his boss a coin he found from the roman empire marked 6 BC. . . the boss later fired him. . . why?
34) A man is stalking a bear that has just attacked his camp, he reports that naturally he headed south. . what color was the bear?
35) you have just flipped a coin that has come up heads for the 9th time in a row, what is the probability it will come up tails?
36) the man who invented it dosn't want it, the man who bought it dosn't need it, the man who needs it, doesn't want it. . .what?
37) give me food and I will live, give me water and I will die?
38) what stinks in living and yet in death smells good?
39)who ever makes it, tells it not, whoever takes it, knows it not, whoever knows it, wants it not. . . what is it?
40) whoever reads this, loves me much, whoever answers all these, should not think of me as dutch, who believes that U2's new album won't be out before life deals us the big crunch? or whatever.
|01-26-2004, 01:34 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jun 2000
Local Time: 07:27 PM
1) A Towel__________________
8) all of them
|01-26-2004, 01:41 PM||#4|
love, blood, life
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Verplexed in Vermont
Local Time: 08:27 PM
67! The answer is 67!
"If you needed my autograph, I'd give it to you." Bob Dylan
|01-26-2004, 01:52 PM||#7|
Blue Crack Addict
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Southern California
Local Time: 06:27 PM
5 - Carpet
6 - Sponge
7 - $9
9 - 217
12 - all of them are boys
15 - they were all adopted
|01-26-2004, 03:28 PM||#10|
Blue Crack Supplier
Join Date: Nov 2002
Local Time: 09:27 PM
10) small, becomes smaller when you add the 'er'
11) no, they actually delete it from the calendar and it goes from july 3rd to 5th...yeah they've got one...
15) their own movies
17) the outside
23) it contains every letter of the alphabet
|01-26-2004, 07:38 PM||#12|
love, blood, life
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Life's too short to drink cheap wine!
Local Time: 06:27 PM
Took his photo 6 times, did the processing and went to dinner with her man!.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|