Ricky Williams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wannabe

War Child
Wow, I think he would be a great addition to Miami (biased cause they're my favorite). At the same time, he would really benefit Cleveland. Cris Carter of the Minnesota Vikings is looking at Cleveland and another team (can't think who). Imagine if the Browns received Ricky Williams AND Cris Carter. I think they'd be pretty strong offensively for the season.

Sports analysts are suggesting Miami will win Williams, but the Browns will gain Carter. Any thoughts?

Carter is from Ohio...and be honest with ya (puts on his Minnesota Vikings Season Ticket Holder hat), he can make catches, but after can't gain yards after the catches. The only reason I am sad to see him leave is because he has been guiding the young Randy guy.

I hope he goes to Ceveland! He will be happy there.

A major rumor swirling is Carter to the Rams. I can't understand what the Rams would need with him (aside from a possession receiver), although if he wants a ring before he retires that would be his best bet.

It's looking more and more like the Fins will land Williams which will help them greatly. Ricky is a premier back. Now all they need is a QB (no offense Fiedler fans).

I cut Jay Fiedler some slack, but he is no Dan Marino. Dan the man was the only reason I liked the fish, and until somebody raises hell and pulls a "bradybunch" all the way to the superbowl, every QB will just be in Dan's shadow.

I would love for a team like Miami to just beat their "1 playoff game jinx" and raise hell and get somewhere.

Of course, my favorite team *coughscowboyscoughs* is not exactly the "star" it once was. But watch them closely, for the future is here, and shall be near
smile.gif

All right Z Edge! It's good to hear from a fellow Cowboy fan! Most of us have been in hiding recently. GO BOYS!

Originally posted by Twist&TurnAway:
All right Z Edge! It's good to hear from a fellow Cowboy fan! Most of us have been in hiding recently. GO BOYS!
Yeah its funny how they have the biggest fan base of ANY team in history when they are winning, yet when they aren't winning nobody will own up to liking them. Even though their merchandise sales are still higher than that of 95% of all NFL teams
confused.gif

Anyway, always glad to have a fellow Cowboy fan around
smile.gif

Originally posted by z edge:
...every QB will just be in Dan's shadow.

My thoughts exactly! Hehe, but Fielder's a nice addition. Just one year I want them to win the big-show.

It kills me that Dan's last game was the 63-7 loss to Jacksonville in the playoffs 2 years ago
frown.gif

I remember that same year Miami came into Dallas on Thanksgiving day and got whooped (20-0?) with Dan throwing a very unbelieveable 4 INT (i think, maybe more).

I thought they would rebound hard from that game, and they did until they met Jacksonville in the playoffs.

I don't know what the jinx is in Miami, but they always seem to make the playoffs and lose the first game
frown.gif
If they ever win THAT game, watch the F*** out baby-they are goin all the way!!!!

Fantastic! Dolphins received Willaims! This will definitely be an interesting season to watch as imo Dolphins lost their running game when Czonka left. I hope this is their solution to the drought in their offense.

Being a Dolphins fan I'm quite happy about it, I don't know how far the Dolphins will go, but certainly they are a better team than last year.

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Back
Top Bottom