Richard Hatch Bares All Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
tmz.com

I wonder why people were shrieking and gasping..:ohmy:

Former "Survivor" winner and current convicted felon Richard Hatch bares it all in a new independent film.

Hatch who famously went au naturel on the first season of "Survivor" is once again exposing his family jewels in the new film "Another Gay Movie."

Whereas pixelation saved viewers from the full horror on television, moviegoers will have to endure the sight of the full-figured 45-year-old in all his naked glory.

At the movie's LA premiere on Saturday at the Outfest film festival, patrons shrieked and gasped during Hatch's full-frontal nude scene.

"Another Gay Movie", which opens July 28, is a parody of teen sex comedies like "American Pie" and "Porkys" but with a gay twist. The film also features (clothed) appearances by British talk show host Graham Norton and Ant from "Last Comic Standing."

Hatch is currently playing a different game of 'Survivor' now that he's serving a 51 month sentence in a federal prison for tax evasion.

I like the picture they have too

hatch_fm_0717_300.jpg

When I see the name Richard Hatch, I think of Apollo from the original Battlestar Galactica. So I thought "Apollo is going bare?" :ohmy:

I keep forgetting about the fat, nude, tax evading, Survivor Richard Hatch. :| :barf:

When, oh when is this guy's 15 minutes going to be over and done with?????????????????????
Don't let the door hit your fat/skinny/clothed/bare ass on the way out Richard:wave:

well duh, of course the fact that he was on television and you just happened to not like him naturally means he'd love that :|

Just crawling out from under my little rock to say I had no idea Hatch was in prison. I heart about the tax fraud allegations, never knew a prison sentence was even a possibility, and never heard the outcome until now. Wow, what a way to totally fuck up.

Back
Top Bottom