RI Concert Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THANK YOU everyone for the hugs and love. We've really kind of needed it around here lately. My friend who didn't get out was a manager in my district who EVERYONE knew, and we're all in shock right now.
The sales associates at my store have been awesome- they've donated time outside their availabilities, thirty miles from their homes, to go up and help out at her store. It's so sad it took something like this to pull the district together, but it's comforting that everyone will come together in a pinch.
And yes, know where your emergency exits are, guys. Like they say on airplanes, it might be behind you, it might not be the door you came in. But almost everyone who did get out got out through an emergency door.

Thanks again for the kind thoughts everyone! I really appreciate it!

I'm so sorry Schmeg :hug:

Is your friend OK Hewson?

What a horrible, senseless tragedy. It sure seems to me that someone is lying (either the band or the owners), and they should do the right thing and be honest. Of course it won't bring those people back, but morally it is the right thing to do.

:(

:( you'd think their conscience would dictate their actions, but it seems as if that isn't going to happen. god be with all the victims and their families...

Hewson said:
He is out of hospital, facing a recovery from 1st and 2nd degree burns. Unfortunately, the guy he went with, who I had met once didn't make it out.

I hope he will recover. Of course how you ever recover mentally from that, I have no idea.

I'm so sorry to hear about that, and about his friend.

:(

Back
Top Bottom