RHCP New Tour Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anu

Editor
Staff member
There ain't no place I'd rather be, baby won't you
They're coming to Nashville!!!!!!!!
I'm there.

How have the shows been so far this tour?

Fri, 01/12/07
07:30 PM The Red Hot Chili Peppers Cox Convention Center Arena Oklahoma City, OK

Sat, 01/13/07
07:30 PM The Red Hot Chili Peppers American Airlines Center Dallas, TX

07:30 PM The Red Hot Chili Peppers Scottrade Center St Louis, MO

01/17/07
07:30 PM The Red Hot Chili Peppers Gaylord Entertainment Ctr Nashville, TN

01/20/07
07:30 PM The Red Hot Chili Peppers U.S. Bank Arena Cincinnati, OH

01/22/07
07:30 PM The Red Hot Chili Peppers RBC Center Raleigh, NC

01/25/07
07:30 PM The Red Hot Chili Peppers Verizon Center Washington, DC

01/28/07
07:30 PM The Red Hot Chili Peppers St Pete Times Forum Tampa, FL

, 01/30/07
07:30 PM The Red Hot Chili Peppers TD Waterhouse Centre Orlando, FL

01/31/07
07:30 PM The Red Hot Chili Peppers BankAtlantic Center Sunrise, FL

02/27/07
07:30 PM Red Hot Chili Peppers Auction Allstate Arena Rosemont, IL:

03/03/07
07:30 PM The Red Hot Chili Peppers Assembly Hall Champaign, IL 03/06/07

07:30 PM The Red Hot Chili Peppers AT&T Center San Antonio, TX

Show I saw was great, except for the limited view from my seats. I wish they were coming back home again. Definitely catch them :yes:

I saw them in sept. They were amazing. i would recomend that anyone who has the chance should go see them.

DC BABY!!!!! WOOOOO. The only problem is, I'm actually going to have to get up on a Saturday morning to buy tickets. :crazy:

WOOHOO!!!!!:hyper:

Just scored 2 floor seats for the DC show in the presale today (930 Club presale). I am in section 6 row J... not too shabby for not being in the fanclub/presale (which started on tuesday and ended yesterday)..:wink:

only saw a small part of their show from the very far end of the field at the V Festival...was too pooped to deal with getting in the crowd near the stage at that point.

...julie.. if hubby goes out to sea or something you are my companion ok?:wink:

it is super cool of RHCP to sell tickets at the same price for all levels in the venue... only 68 bucks...:up:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
WOOHOO!!!!!:hyper:

Just scored 2 floor seats for the DC show in the presale today (930 Club presale). I am in section 6 row J... not too shabby for not being in the fanclub/presale (which started on tuesday and ended yesterday)..:wink:

only saw a small part of their show from the very far end of the field at the V Festival...was too pooped to deal with getting in the crowd near the stage at that point.

...julie.. if hubby goes out to sea or something you are my companion ok?:wink:

it is super cool of RHCP to sell tickets at the same price for all levels in the venue... only 68 bucks...:up:

Woah...Why did I not know about this presale for people not in the fanclub situation thingy. Must check out immediately.

I saw them back in July. They were fantastic!

...and what a great name you have for an entertainment centre, you folks in Nashville.:wink:

Congrats Amy - I'm jealous. If you fly me out, I'll be your companion :wink:

And I believe they sold tickets for one price here in L.A. as well :up:

Lila64 said:
Congrats Amy - I'm jealous. If you fly me out, I'll be your companion :wink:

And I believe they sold tickets for one price here in L.A. as well :up:

thanks! I was very surprised I got anything on the floor Let alone second section back from the stage..

sure.. let me just gas up the private jet and sent it your way!:wink:

Wooo! Just scored two tickets in the general sale! Ticketmaster is still a brutal whore, but it's better than nothing I suppose. Verizon Center section 403, row k. Shitty seats, but I'm still seeing the Chili Peppers! :wink:

:dancing:

I just scored tickets. Section 108. These are the closest seats I've had for a big name artist ever! :love:

I can't wait!

Awesome!! What row? I got 27, I think. My friend bought the tickets.
I've never seen them live either, but I watched their Live At Slane Castle DVD and was blown away by the energy they put out onstage. It's gonna be a great show! :D

row 24...of course, my address on my credit card is wrong, so I have to call Ticketmaster to straighten it out, or I'll have no tickets!

Totally forgot about the 930 Club presale, but managed to get 2 tickets in Sec. 105 for the DC show! :hyper:

First time to see them.

the energy is insane - I just watched the episode of SNL when they were the musical guest back in May (Tom Hank hosted). Only saw Dani California, but Anthony was all over the place. Flea was shirtless and written across his upper torso was 'John Belushi'

I wish I could see them again :grumpy:

Well, we waited too long to get decent Nashville seats, and now my sweet, loving Chili Pepper doesn't want to spend the 60$ each.

What's an insatiable rock nerd to do?

Where can we find the setlists from the earlier shows?

Show lengths? Do they play 2 hours?

Back
Top Bottom