RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
I got my tax refund check back today!!!! :hyper:

:up: cool!

I had the wrong forms to do the telefile so I had to mail them. I have no idea how long that takes compared to telefile which only takes a few weeks. I did mine early enough that I should have them back soon anyways even if it does take longer by mail.

arw9797 said:
I went to work. :| And now I'm home.

I decided to go because I had to move my car anyways. I got there, told my boss that I felt like crap, my partner (the one who still hasn't been talked to about his actions last week) said he'd take care of anything for me and that I looked like crap and should go home. I worked a total of an hour and 15 minutes today. They haven't even started to do the lot yet so I had park on the street, on a "no over night parking" street, so I'm going to have to go back out into the cold to move my car later on.

I actually feel fine but I feel like crap too. :huh: Plus they were replacing our doors at work today so it was super loud in there. I didn't have much to do so I guess I'm glad I left. Plus I was tired of everyone telling me I look like crap and that I should have stayed home :|

I probably would have come home too if people told me I look like crap. Even when you feel a little better it's good to take that extra day to just take it easy and rest. It too Tina drilling that in my head and practically logging me out of my computer a couple of times when I was convinced I felt good enough to work all day.

I hope you feel better.
:hug:

I was sneezing for almost 5 minutes straight this morning. :|

arw9797 said:

:up: cool!

I had the wrong forms to do the telefile so I had to mail them. I have no idea how long that takes compared to telefile which only takes a few weeks. I did mine early enough that I should have them back soon anyways even if it does take longer by mail.

I've sent my in earlier and it still didnt take as long as I thought it would. They didnt even send me actual forms to do mine this time just the booket encouraging the telefile.

where was it from? I always feel like I'm going to :barf: when I have pizza from Domino's, Papa John's, etc. The worst is Pizza Hut. :tsk: You couldn't pay me to order anything from there :yuck:

My car might be very, very broken and I have 1,000,000 things to do tomorrow. I just wanted to whine about it to my mom but she got pissed off at me and every idea I have about getting myself around tomorrow is wrong. :madspit:

arw9797 said:
I feel really creepy again :mad:

Rachel Ray is on my last nerve right now. :madspit:
Rachel Ray would send me right over the edge right now.

No offence to The Edge, of course.

arw9797 said:
:sad: 3 soldiers from Minnesota died today. One of them was a police officer in the city I live in. He was only 25 :sad:
:sad: That's so sad.

Barry Manilow was just on an Entertainment Tonight commercial. Someone must die now. :mad:

I guess I'm turning the station at 6:30! :yuck:

:ohmy: time for the weather......

By the way, ARW, I am impressed that you bake when you don't feel good. I curl into a little ball and throw the covers over my head. I just woke up from a 2 hour nap.

shari schultz said:
By the way, ARW, I am impressed that you bake when you don't feel good. I curl into a little ball and throw the covers over my head. I just woke up from a 2 hour nap.

There's a story behind the muffins:

I woke up at 3:00 and decided to move my car from the icy hill back into the freshly plowed lot. I went to the grocery store as long as I was in the car. The bakery didn't have blueberry muffins left. They had every other kind in a package but blueberry so I bought a mix. :drool:

I think blueberries are my comfort food when I'm sick because I always crave blueberry muffins when I don't feel good. :shrug: I even bought blueberry cereal over the weekend. I should have known then that I was getting sick!

The place with the kitchens is $4 cheaper then it was yesterday. :sexywink: I have to ask our On-Star guy about the location...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom