RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't find a black t shirt that I'm happy with :mad:

Oh right....I probably would have found one at Eddie Bauer tonight if I would have gone to one that wasn't closed for remoldeling :mad:

arw9797 said:
I still can't find a black t shirt that I'm happy with :mad:

Oh right....I probably would have found one at Eddie Bauer tonight if I would have gone to one that wasn't closed for remoldeling :mad:

Well you'd better find one!!

They have a few different styles at Old Navy. The Tiny Tee...which I do not like, The Perfect Tee which I love and is what I used for Meg's and my tees and the Easy Fit which is looser and longer than the perfect tee.

I have plenty of the ON t shirts. The tiny tee is a joke! They are so damn small. The perfect tee is one that I have but would never wear as an actual shirt :tsk: I just wear them under other shirts. I dont know about the easy fit. I'll have to see.

*I can't spell tonight :mad:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
I have plenty of the ON t shirts. The tiny tee is a joke! They are so damn small. The perfect tee is one that I have but would never wear as an actual shirt :tsk: I just wear them under other shirts. I dont know about the easy fit. I'll have to see.

*I can't spell tonight :mad:

If you layer with the perfect fit then the easy fit might be ok to wear as an actual shirt if you can find any other ones.

:( I want to stay home tomorrow but I have to move my car by 9 AM for plowing so I might as well go to work. But if anyone tells me I sound like crap and I should probably go home I might just have to agree with them tomorrow.

heads are going to get kicked in if i get home and my internet is still down :mad:

although, i might not be awake long enough to check.

trying to fix my sleeping patterns...i stayed up last night watching shitty movies and playing computer solitare (oh, i did do some homework, and i did listen to lots of music, of course).

you know what movie sucks ass? "southie". that movie blows, don't ever watch it. weak plot, horrible acting, and the most atrocious boston accents i've ever heard. i can do a better boston accent and i'm terrible at mimicing accents. there was a whole scene where they worked in the word "car" about 50 times. "get in the caaaeeeeeeh get in the fucking caaeeeeeehhhh" and then after butchering the poor word far worse than an actual resident of boston would, the guy goes "see you at the barrrrrrr" :rolleyes:

I went to work. :| And now I'm home.

I decided to go because I had to move my car anyways. I got there, told my boss that I felt like crap, my partner (the one who still hasn't been talked to about his actions last week) said he'd take care of anything for me and that I looked like crap and should go home. I worked a total of an hour and 15 minutes today. They haven't even started to do the lot yet so I had park on the street, on a "no over night parking" street, so I'm going to have to go back out into the cold to move my car later on.

I actually feel fine but I feel like crap too. :huh: Plus they were replacing our doors at work today so it was super loud in there. I didn't have much to do so I guess I'm glad I left. Plus I was tired of everyone telling me I look like crap and that I should have stayed home :|

Last edited:
i'm at another library :mad:

but i have internet at my room again!

i have to go to class in about 20 minutes :down:

:yawn: sleeeeeeeeeeepy.....................

someone yell at me if i'm back here later tonight, or if anyone's around to tell at me around 4 or 5am....the plan is to go to the post office after class, go back to my room, listen to the new roger miret & the disasters album, and sleep until 5 or so in the morning....then i wake up and write my berlin wall paper that was due today (the professor said it was ok, i explained that i had no idea what i was supposed to be writing about and she sort of explained it to me and said she'll be handing back all the papers so we can re-write a final draft to make sure we know what she's going to expect on the other papers) :up: oh, and i have to do my paper for polish, but i can bullshit something (2 pages on what my family traditions are for weddings and how they compare to what we've read about as far as polish traditions go) between euro history and polish class tomorrow (i'm finally going to go to euro history. the first exam is next week, so i figured i should probably go to a class or two before it....since i haven't gone since the first day and all :shifty: )

the flights to Chicago went down $80 from the last time I looked. :crazy: I have to wait to get my taxes back :grumpy: That price better stay like that for a while! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom