RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:

NO DANCING!!!!!

what if listening to that triggers blizzards?
It doesn't count, like Shari's dancing avatar! :yes:

There's lots of snow on my car. :grumpy:

I think I'm gonna take my shower now so I can roll out of bed to brush my car off in the morning. :grumpy::grumpy:

Kariann said:
Ok the next show on is in Scottsdale! They just showed a shot of Old Town Scottsdale and what did I spy??? A sushi place. :laugh:
:lol: Of course! There's one on every block there!

I got a free cup of green tea at my favorite little sushi place yesterday. :heart: Sushi Steve :heart:

Be careful! Don't burn yourself in the naaaaaaaaame of loooooooove!

Schmeg said:

:ohmy: What's the red screen? What kind of nasty weather are you getting?

Sorry, no need to panic, no nasty weather here....but when it does get nasty...the screen goes red on the weather channel to let you know that enviroment Canada has issued a severe weather warning. They usually save it for extreme snow where I live.

Mind you, 2 inches is a lot of snow where I live :D

~ducks~

:huh: um ok how weird. The time of my last post is 9:19. I was in my room watching TV with the internet turned off. Well it's not really working to begin with. In fact, I had restarted my computer before I went into my room. So how the hell could my last post be at 9:19? It's 9:36 right now and I haven't been online again for more than 5 minutes :eyebrow:

arw9797 said:
:huh: um ok how weird. The time of my last post is 9:19. I was in my room watching TV with the internet turned off. Well it's not really working to begin with. In fact, I had restarted my computer before I went into my room. So how the hell could my last post be at 9:19? It's 9:36 right now and I haven't been online again for more than 5 minutes :eyebrow:

:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom