RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England - Page 30 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-27-2005, 03:50 PM   #436
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 03:54 AM
Tomorrow is passport day part 2!

Old 02-27-2005, 03:55 PM   #437
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I just opened a tupperware bowl that was in the back of the fridge. Black beans and the smell is so bad I think I'm going to barf!!!!!!!! I don't know how long that's been there. At least a month.

black beans stink even when they're not old and gross!!!

Old 02-27-2005, 03:55 PM   #438
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
time to go and get the ring.

Old 02-27-2005, 04:14 PM   #439
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
Tomorrow is passport day part 2!

IWB, I forgot to mention that when I went to Ireland two years ago, it was long after September 11 but my mom was convinced the terrorists were going to find me in Dublin since I'm American and Americans are definitely not safe there. It got to the point where I told her I was more likely to get blown up by the IRA and she yelled at me for giving her something else to worry at.

I can't decide if I'm hungry or not.

I think I'm going to put my pajamas on, make an English muffin, and watch the Red Carpet and The Simpsons.
Old 02-27-2005, 04:18 PM   #440
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I'm not that excited about the Oscars tonight since I havent seen many of the movies since the person I usually go see all the movies with I dont really see/do much with right now so it might be boring but at least I might get to see a glimse of Johnny Depp and I will have to tell my mom no I havent seen that about every 5 mins but I watch with my mom every year so I feel compelled to do so again.

Run on sentence is back in vogue for moi this evening.
Old 02-27-2005, 04:25 PM   #441
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I'm not that excited about the Oscars tonight since I havent seen many of the movies since the person I usually go see all the movies with I dont really see/do much with right now so it might be boring but at least I might get to see a glimse of Johnny Depp and I will have to tell my mom no I havent seen that about every 5 mins but I watch with my mom every year so I feel compelled to do so again.

Run on sentence is back in vogue for moi this evening.
I won't tell you how long I tried to think of something funny to say about Joan Rivers and run-on sentences being back in vogue.

I never see any of the Oscar movies...As Good As It Gets was the lfirst and last one I ever saw on purpose, good stuff...

I think I need a powernap, too. nap...I looooove the night before days off when it's okay to fall asleep at crazy time!
Old 02-27-2005, 04:38 PM   #442
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I won't tell you how long I tried to think of something funny to say about Joan Rivers and run-on sentences being back in vogue.

I never see any of the Oscar movies...As Good As It Gets was the lfirst and last one I ever saw on purpose, good stuff...

Well lets see....I posted at 718 you posted at 725 so you could have been trying for 7 mins. Joan and Melissa are on a channel here that comes in all crappy so I am not watching them.

I really wanted to see Finding Neverland and Hotel Rwanda. My mom and I were going to go see The Aviator but she ended up in a pissy mood so we didnt.
Old 02-27-2005, 05:00 PM   #443
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I have the ring. Ok well not in my possession but it's now officially mine.

My grandpa started with me. He told me about the band and that is was a ring on his side of the family that was given to my grandma and then he told me how much it was insured for. It was really cute. Then he gave it to me. He gave every else theirs and then we got to pick out whatever we wanted from all of her costume jewelry. She had so many watches, huge hoop earrings, and bangle bracelets. She was always dressed so cute I got a ton of stuff and I'm just going to put it with the other stuff I have of hers.

My sister wanted to wear the ring for a bit but my grandpa flipped out and said it was for me so to give it back! I gave it to my mom to take home with her. I think there's a safe deposit box someplace that she's taking it to.

My cousin thought I would want to get it resized and wear it. If I ever get married I want that to be my wedding ring. I just need to find a boy to marry now!
Old 02-27-2005, 05:06 PM   #444
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I can't decide if I really want to watch the Oscars. The only movie I saw that's up for anything is Hotel Rwanda.
Old 02-27-2005, 05:41 PM   #445
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

My grandpa started with me. He told me about the band and that is was a ring on his side of the family that was given to my grandma and then he told me how much it was insured for. It was really cute. Then he gave it to me. He gave every else theirs and then we got to pick out whatever we wanted from all of her costume jewelry. She had so many watches, huge hoop earrings, and bangle bracelets. She was always dressed so cute I got a ton of stuff and I'm just going to put it with the other stuff I have of hers.

My sister wanted to wear the ring for a bit but my grandpa flipped out and said it was for me so to give it back! I gave it to my mom to take home with her. I think there's a safe deposit box someplace that she's taking it to.

My cousin thought I would want to get it resized and wear it. If I ever get married I want that to be my wedding ring. I just need to find a boy to marry now!
I'm glad that went well!

If you find a boy, ask him if he has a nice brother for me.
Old 02-27-2005, 06:24 PM   #446
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I can't decide if I really want to watch the Oscars. The only movie I saw that's up for anything is Hotel Rwanda.

I decided to watch the Oscars. I'm officially bored
Old 02-27-2005, 06:25 PM   #447
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

If you find a boy, ask him if he has a nice brother for me.

I'll do my best
Old 02-27-2005, 06:34 PM   #448
Blue Crack Addict

Thanks!

I have Independence Day on for background noise. I didn't realize how cheesey this movie really is when I first saw it.
Old 02-27-2005, 06:46 PM   #449
ONE
love, blood, life

My mom is getting on my nerves but I am going back down since she will get all pissy if I leave her now.
Old 02-27-2005, 06:48 PM   #450
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

I think I would want to save it too and not wear it. I wouldnt want anything to happen to it.