RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England - Page 25 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-24-2005, 08:51 PM   #361
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:37 PM

I just got really excited when I saw the date! One month from tomorrow and I'll be in San Diego!!!!!!

I'm not even thinking about U2 right now. I'm totally in denial over the actual concert. All I can think about is lounging on Coronado on Saturday and driving to the desert on Sunday. Then I can think about the concert. It's going to be a fun trip and I'm so glad we are going to a city we've been to because then there's no race around town to see everything. I can't wait

Old 02-24-2005, 11:40 PM   #362
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:37 PM
I should go to bed

I still have my cold

Old 02-25-2005, 09:35 AM   #363
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:37 PM
long time no see, randoooooooom.

or a few days anyway....
Old 02-25-2005, 12:10 PM   #364
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Have fun...

Miss you already
Old 02-25-2005, 01:29 PM   #365
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I am in a much better mood today. I won the incentive at work...I think I am going to pick out another set of luggage since I dont need any kitchen appliances or tools which is mostly what it was.

I need to go get ready and make myself preeeetty to go out for drinks.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:42 PM   #366
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Congrats
Old 02-25-2005, 03:50 PM   #367
Blue Crack Supplier

tools

i like building stuff.

i'm attempting my first adventure in entering playlists into the computer thingie....i purposly decided to start with a ska set this week. longer songs = more time to get stuff set up.

i have to read 3 underwriting announcements tonight that's only one less than last week.
Old 02-25-2005, 03:54 PM   #368
Blue Crack Supplier

the stupid optical mouse's red light just scared the hell out of me

HEY!!!!!! i just noticed this. we have letters onthe keyboard!!!!

they finally got a new one! now i have no excuses for typing badly
Old 02-25-2005, 06:36 PM   #369
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I'm home from drinks with the work girls...happy hour was fun with some good stories and laughs and cheap drinks but then we went to a really awful bar where everyone looked at us as soon as we walked in like what are they doing here? I then noticed that the form of dress was mainly trucker hats, flannel and work boots. It was decided that even drunk to the point of passing out I still would not have deemed any of the men there remotely attractive. Everyone decided to finally move on somewhere else but it was about 20 mins away so I packed it in for the night since I would be there hardly no time before I had to leave since I work tomorrow.

I now smell like an ashtray so I think I am going to take a warm shower and curl up in bed. I feel a headache coming on from all the smoke.
Old 02-25-2005, 06:57 PM   #370
ONE
love, blood, life

Ok this prize link that was supposed to work from home is so not working.
Old 02-25-2005, 07:17 PM   #371
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I'm home from drinks with the work girls...happy hour was fun with some good stories and laughs and cheap drinks but then we went to a really awful bar where everyone looked at us as soon as we walked in like what are they doing here? I then noticed that the form of dress was mainly trucker hats, flannel and work boots. It was decided that even drunk to the point of passing out I still would not have deemed any of the men there remotely attractive. Everyone decided to finally move on somewhere else but it was about 20 mins away so I packed it in for the night since I would be there hardly no time before I had to leave since I work tomorrow.

I now smell like an ashtray so I think I am going to take a warm shower and curl up in bed. I feel a headache coming on from all the smoke.
trucker hats, flannel, and work boots!

I am home from my "Book Club" and I'll tell ya, the menu at the place we went is INTENSE and it's a good thing we all had each other! We were sitting near a guy that looked like Sean Penn and when I turned around to see him, my turn and glance was deemed "smooth."
Old 02-25-2005, 07:19 PM   #372
Blue Crack Addict

Oasis is playing at the venue formerly known as Great Woods the same night as U2 opens in Dublin. I would have considered going to that...but I'd rather skip the country!
Old 02-25-2005, 07:34 PM   #373
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I am not in a good mood. Anyone want to rob a bank with me so I can afford my severe U2 habit?

I got back my federal taxes today. After the weekend I'll have already spent $200 of it but half of that $200 is towards my passport so I guess that's a travel expense. The other $100 is for clothes that I desperately need since I wear the same damn thing all the time but now feel guilty buying. I'll still have 3/4 of that money left plus my state taxes but that first $200 went really quick
Old 02-25-2005, 07:38 PM   #374
arw
Blue Crack Addict

oh and I FINALLY got the concert I have been waiting for since November and it's a frisbee Only 16 minutes play and then the dvd stops. It doesn't work in my regular dvd player so I guess I answered my question the other day about blank dvd being universal. They are not. Windows Media player hates the dvd and my program for my actual dvd player on my computer doesn't like it all that much either.

This is the one concert I've been in search of to have on video for years and all I get is 16 minutes
Old 02-25-2005, 07:50 PM   #375
fah
Blue Crack Addict

~whistles~

Did any of you see the news about U2 rehearsing in Vancouver?

~whistles~