RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to take a nap before I go out tonight so I'm not in a journal entry mood. Here's my cute new phone :cute: At first I didn't like the bar thing on the middle (across the top in the smaller picture)but I guess that's the antenna. :huh:

342%3C68%3A%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232378797%3C554ot1lsi

I don't know if I'll be back after my nap so :wave:

fah said:
Ok...i'm confusing you

U2 are supposed to be in town from the 3rd til the 24th or so...

I promise to take my digital camera with me everywhere I go :yes:
Yes, please:hyper:

THe closest I have been to bunk beds was on a cruise, I had the lower bed and was quite thankful too. We skirted a hurricane :crack:

And...I was downtown today with my digital camera but no luck. :(

I went to Simon's bike shop with the mini fahs and my Dad. He was buying the older two 'Healy' shoes for their birthday presents.

I'm beginning to think that my neighbors never work and never sleep. They are always having a party. There was just a bunch of people yelling in the hallways. :mad: :mad: :mad: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

:| I didn't go to bed until 4, then I left my cell phone by my bed and someone called, and hung up, before I realized that my phone was ringing so I woke up at about 9:00. It's almost 1:00 and I just woke up :mad: :mad:

I need to clean my apartment since I couldn't last weekend because that was the beginning of my illness all week and the weekened before I was in rainy Arizona. I also really need to go to the grocery store since I have no food. Plus I have to be to my grandpa's by 3:30 but I dont think anyone will notice if I get there are 4:00 instead. My grandpa is finally giving out my grandmother's rings to all of us that she left. :sad: I get her wedding ring. The last time I saw the ring it was on her finger before she get really sick and went in to the hospital :(

I need another weekend! All I did was sleep and not be at home doing things I need to do :huh:

Last edited:
:faint: :yuck: I just opened a tupperware bowl that was in the back of the fridge. :yuck: Black beans and the smell is so bad I think I'm going to barf!!!!!!!! :yuck: I don't know how long that's been there. At least a month. :barf: :yuck:

arw9797 said:
:( time to go and get the ring. :sad:
:hug: Hope that's going all right.

Tomorrow's my day off and since I haven't stopped moving for two solid weeks now, I think I'll be bored to tears if I'm home all day. With my mom. :|

arw9797 said:
:faint: :yuck: I just opened a tupperware bowl that was in the back of the fridge. :yuck: Black beans and the smell is so bad I think I'm going to barf!!!!!!!! :yuck: I don't know how long that's been there. At least a month. :barf: :yuck:

:yuck: black beans stink even when they're not old and gross!!! :barf:

Kariann said:
Tomorrow is passport day part 2! :D
:hyper:

IWB, I forgot to mention that when I went to Ireland two years ago, it was long after September 11 but my mom was convinced the terrorists were going to find me in Dublin since I'm American and Americans are definitely not safe there. :rolleyes: It got to the point where I told her I was more likely to get blown up by the IRA and she yelled at me for giving her something else to worry at.

I can't decide if I'm hungry or not.

I think I'm going to put my pajamas on, make an English muffin, and watch the Red Carpet and The Simpsons.

I'm not that excited about the Oscars tonight since I havent seen many of the movies since the person I usually go see all the movies with I dont really see/do much with right now so it might be boring but at least I might get to see a glimse of Johnny Depp and I will have to tell my mom no I havent seen that about every 5 mins but I watch with my mom every year so I feel compelled to do so again.

Run on sentence is back in vogue for moi this evening. :D

Kariann said:
I'm not that excited about the Oscars tonight since I havent seen many of the movies since the person I usually go see all the movies with I dont really see/do much with right now so it might be boring but at least I might get to see a glimse of Johnny Depp and I will have to tell my mom no I havent seen that about every 5 mins but I watch with my mom every year so I feel compelled to do so again.

Run on sentence is back in vogue for moi this evening. :D
I won't tell you how long I tried to think of something funny to say about Joan Rivers and run-on sentences being back in vogue. :shifty:

I never see any of the Oscar movies...As Good As It Gets was the lfirst and last one I ever saw on purpose, good stuff...

I think I need a powernap, too. :drool: nap...I looooove the night before days off when it's okay to fall asleep at crazy time!

Schmeg said:

I won't tell you how long I tried to think of something funny to say about Joan Rivers and run-on sentences being back in vogue. :shifty:

I never see any of the Oscar movies...As Good As It Gets was the lfirst and last one I ever saw on purpose, good stuff...

Well lets see....I posted at 718 you posted at 725 so you could have been trying for 7 mins. :laugh: Joan and Melissa are on a channel here that comes in all crappy so I am not watching them.

I really wanted to see Finding Neverland and Hotel Rwanda. My mom and I were going to go see The Aviator but she ended up in a pissy mood so we didnt.

I have the ring. Ok well not in my possession but it's now officially mine.

My grandpa started with me. He told me about the band and that is was a ring on his side of the family that was given to my grandma and then he told me how much it was insured for. It was really cute. Then he gave it to me. He gave every else theirs and then we got to pick out whatever we wanted from all of her costume jewelry. She had so many watches, huge hoop earrings, and bangle bracelets. She was always dressed so cute :cute: I got a ton of stuff and I'm just going to put it with the other stuff I have of hers.

My sister wanted to wear the ring for a bit but my grandpa flipped out and said it was for me so to give it back! I gave it to my mom to take home with her. I think there's a safe deposit box someplace that she's taking it to.

My cousin thought I would want to get it resized and wear it. :tsk: If I ever get married I want that to be my wedding ring. I just need to find a boy to marry now! :scream:

arw9797 said:

My grandpa started with me. He told me about the band and that is was a ring on his side of the family that was given to my grandma and then he told me how much it was insured for. It was really cute. Then he gave it to me. He gave every else theirs and then we got to pick out whatever we wanted from all of her costume jewelry. She had so many watches, huge hoop earrings, and bangle bracelets. She was always dressed so cute :cute: I got a ton of stuff and I'm just going to put it with the other stuff I have of hers.

My sister wanted to wear the ring for a bit but my grandpa flipped out and said it was for me so to give it back! I gave it to my mom to take home with her. I think there's a safe deposit box someplace that she's taking it to.

My cousin thought I would want to get it resized and wear it. :tsk: If I ever get married I want that to be my wedding ring. I just need to find a boy to marry now! :scream:
I'm glad that went well!

If you find a boy, ask him if he has a nice brother for me. :sexywink:

Thanks! :D

I have Independence Day on for background noise. I didn't realize how cheesey this movie really is when I first saw it. :laugh:

arw9797 said:

I think I would want to save it too and not wear it. I wouldnt want anything to happen to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom