Review the Movie You Viewed: 9 Seriously Blind Basterds Hurt Up in the Air

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's the worst movie you ever watched just because someone hot was in it? I don't mean you went to the theater specifically cos someone was good looking, more like you stumble on a movie at like 1am, know it sucks immediately, but stay with it cos someone attractive is in it. Or am I alone here?

What's the worst movie you ever watched just because someone hot was in it? I don't mean you went to the theater specifically cos someone was good looking, more like you stumble on a movie at like 1am, know it sucks immediately, but stay with it cos someone attractive is in it. Or am I alone here?
the only reason i didn't walk out on open water was that i was hoping somehow blanchard ryan would find reason to take her clothes (or wetsuit, but i digress) off again.

The target audience is 16 year old girls.

That is an audience many of you would like to target.

Yeah, but with this whole Megan's Law bullshit, I'm finding it a lot harder to pick up teens at the local cineplex.

The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement a couple weeks ago. And Havoc before that.

Havoc was worth it though. She got nekkid.

U-Turn would be one that stands out.

J-Lo is so tabloidy and worse now, etc, but I thought she was really attractive around the time this movie came out. Think the much better Out of Sight came out the year after. Anyway, I thought U-Turn was a fucking mess but I refused to stop watching cos of her.

I'm sure I can think of another.

I've seen Bring It On far more times than I'd like to admit because of this.

I saw In Good Company. Technically, it wasn't voluntary because it was for some reason in my business class (I guess because some characters work in a business?) but I suppose Scarlett Johansson is the reason I didn't spend the class sleeping.

I saw In Good Company. Technically, it wasn't voluntary because it was for some reason in my business class (I guess because some characters work in a business?) but I suppose Scarlett Johansson is the reason I didn't spend the class sleeping.

found my answer. same scenario, same actress, different movie. it was The Girl With the Pearl Earring. dreadfully boring. but Scarlett kept me awake in English.

Poison%20Ivy%20(Hindi).jpg.gif

?

found my answer. same scenario, same actress, different movie. it was The Girl With the Pearl Earring. dreadfully boring. but Scarlett kept me awake in English.

ScarJo barely looks that attractive in that though.

Like my Texan friendo, The first Princess Diaries is the first movie that comes to mind.

My roommate was watching Double Jeopardy with Ashley Judd tonight, and I was hanging around much longer than normal because of how goddamned cute she is.

I saw this at the $2 theatre when it was out for the same reason, and probably turned to my friend about 20 times during the film to say "Oh my god she's so hot!"

Oh man, tons of them. Havoc was the first that came to my mind. I ain't proud. I have sat through some awful shit cause I liked some chick in it. Anythig with Katherine Heigl, Monica Bellucci. You know what, just make a mental dotted line to the hottest chick thread and assume I've seen those chicks in movies that probably had no interest to me.

Any shitty movie starring David Duchovny. Some were decent, others were just really awful.

Also, that stupid movie with Hugh Jackman and Meg Ryan, where he's an 18th century dude who ends up in the 20th century and blah blah blah. Hugh Jackman is pretty, but I kind of hate Meg Ryan.

Last night I watched Iris, and that was awfully sad. If I ever get Alzheimer's, I'd pray for euthanasia.

I really did enjoy it, as sad as it was. The three leads were all very good - I don't remember who won the Oscar that year, but Judi Dench may have been robbed.

Also, that stupid movie with Hugh Jackman and Meg Ryan, where he's an 18th century dude who ends up in the 20th century and blah blah blah. Hugh Jackman is pretty, but I kind of hate Meg Ryan.

Kate & Leopold?

It's sad that I know this. Though I haven't seen it.

its hard to find real 'tissue grabbing' movies these days.

Cori, ever seen the movie - old one like - Stella?

OMG! :sad:

This is the one with Bette Midler, right? Like a Beaches Part II kind of thing?

Kate & Leopold?

This is the one with Bette Midler, right? Like a Beaches Part II kind of thing?

Kate & Leopold - that's it. It wasn't the worst movie I'd ever seen, and had its cute moments, but yeah.

I think the Bette Midler flick of Stella was a remake?

TSP #9:

Singin' in the Rain

I'm not going to bother with even attempting to review this film, there's no need.

It was simply wonderful, from start to finish. Energetic, humorous, romantic, perfect.

One of my all-time favorites. Often at the top of my list, depending on my mood.

"I make more money than Calvin Coolidge! ..... PUT TOGETHER!"

Back
Top Bottom