Review the Last Movie You Viewed Part VI: Satisfying the A-R crowd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally saw The King of Kong and enjoyed it quite a bit.

Boy, my movie reviews suck.

Mister Foe - Odd little Scottish coming-of-age-peeping-in-windows story. I liked it.

He's too hammy, if that's the right word... He always looks either really unhappy to be there or bemused like he's not sure how he ended up in this movie...

Then he knocks it out of the park in stuff like Adaptation. or Raising Arizona... crazy stuff. I can't comment on his Oscar win for Leaving Las Vegas, not having seen it, but it seems to be in the vein of the previous two mentioned.

Absolutely, Elisabeth was great on that movie. Wonder whatever happened to her?

She went full retard, never recovered:

41C2Z2BDK8L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

013930_45.jpg

He's too hammy, if that's the right word... He always looks either really unhappy to be there or bemused like he's not sure how he ended up in this movie...

Something about him bugs me, I don't know what. Though I did love him in Honeymoon In Vegas. Do you know what a straight flush is? It's like... unbeatable.

Elisabeth Shue in Leaving Las Vegas is what drove me to find out firsthand if hot hookers really do have a heart of gold.

They don't.

Elisabeth Shue in Leaving Las Vegas is what drove me to find out firsthand if hot hookers really do have a heart of gold.

They don't.

Maybe you were wrong, maybe I was wrong.

She was worth a fucking yank or five, that's for sure.

The ass shot in LLV....

Yum.

I saw Iron Man tonight (I suppose, finally).

I thought it was quite good.

Better than the Superman movies.
I prefer the Nolan Batman movies by a country mile...and a half.

Tropic Thunder

A pretty damn enjoyable movie. It brought some laughs and Downey definitely deserved the praise he received. He was awesome. But the biggest laugh of the movie? Tom Cruise. Surprisingly. I'd heard he had a role in it but I wasn't expecting him to actually be funny. Good for him.

Herbie: Fully Loaded

Caught this on TV the other day. A wonderful performance by Lindsay Lohan's breasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom